~12~

Aria's POV

Night of the Latin Ball...

I dressed in a red dress that had a thigh high slit and a low neckline. I paired it with a simple silver necklace, matching earrings and silver heels. The dress hung of my hips as I applied my makeup. I put on a base and then applied bright red lipstick which was the exact shade that matched my dress, silver eyeshadow on my eyelids and mascara on my already lengthy eyelashes.

 I put on a base and then applied bright red lipstick which was the exact shade that matched my dress, silver eyeshadow on my eyelids and mascara on my already lengthy eyelashes

Harry walked in half-way through and took his time admiring my body. His eyes trailed down my figure and settled on my ass. I cleared my throat abruptly signalling him to look somewhere else and he did. Right into my eyes. He walked closer until he was right behind me. He placed his hands on my hips and I hummed in content. For the rest of the hour he just stood there watching me in the mirror as I dressed and painted my face. His hands occasionally moved positions, either wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning his head on my shoulder or playfully moving his hands around my sensitive areas until I threatened to shoot him in the foot.

He chuckled and settled his hands on my hips once more and kissed my cheek.

"You wouldn't" He said. I gave him a look that meant try me and he backed away mockingly. I smiled at him through the mirror while adjusting my earrings and finally turned around. Harry's face was priceless.

"Wow" He breathed and dragged a hand through his hair. His eyes searched frantically around my body as if he didn't know where to look first and I was about to disappear in 30 seconds.

"Where's the mafia badass that wears black every day and despises makeup" He said exasperatedly. His arms flailed around and I laughed at the sight.

"She's still here don't worry" I walked towards him and leant into his ear. "But you'll have to take off this dress to find her" I whispered seductively and winked at him, then continued my path to the front door. I sashayed my hips seductively and I could see him getting flustered as he stared at my behind in the small mirror in my bedroom. I smirked too myself and gathered my hand gun, a few knives, my phone, car keys and a few other things in my silver clutch and then called for Harry.

We got into the limo and I noticed Harry's attire. He was wearing a long sleeve white button up with the first few buttons undone revealing the sparrows on his chest and black chinos with black formal shoes adorning his feet.

And may I say, it was hot. Very hot.

Being the partier I am, I poured us both a shot of vodka and we toasted to killing the dancefloor. We clinked glasses and quickly consumed our shot, feeling the familiar burn of alcohol in our throats. He placed his hand on my exposed thigh and slowly trailed it up until the thigh high slit ended.

I shook my head with a smile on my face at his mischievous behaviour as I gazed out the window. I grasped his hand as he got a little too close to my centre and entwined our fingers. I felt my hand be lifted up and I looked at him as he brought my hand to his mouth and placed a small kiss on it.