~16~

Aria's POV

We quietly exited the apartment and Harry peaked his head out of the window. We were only two floors up so it was safe enough to jump. A dumpster was beneath the window. I looked at him and smiled before jumping out of the window and landing safely on the trashcan. He jumped after me and followed suit. We looked around the corners seeing Nigel's men running inside the building.

We ran across the street, hotwiring a random car because we couldn't use mine. Harry took the wheel as he drove way above the speed limit, down the streets. We grinned at our success but after a while Harry's smile dropped. A concerned expression adorned my expression until I looked out the side mirror seeing a group of 3 cars speeding down the highway behind us. I scanned the cars. I could tell that they were all bullet proof, so possibly shooting the driver was impossible.

"Go for the tires" Harry said over the wind. I looked at him and he was looking through the mirror obviously doing the same as me. I followed his instructions and leaned out the window. A few arms retracted from the car's windows at my actions. Bullets flew past my head as I shot at the tires.

1...

2...

3... bullets soared through the air and burst the tires. I cheered and Harry looked at me, laughing at my happiness.

I was about to lean over and kiss him but a bullet came between us and pierced the windshield. I looked back and saw a fourth car.

Shit.

I grabbed my gun and looked outside seeing a car unlike the others. It was a vintage sports car that belonged to someone I knew. Uncle Robert and Lennon. I should've known. He was so jealous and out casted by our family that he would be driven to join the other side. I rolled my eyes at Uncle Robert. His face held a devilish smirk as he pressed his foot against the gas pedal and placed himself next to us.

The car window rolled down and Lennon looked at me with his gun up. I'm surprised he could even hold it up with his weak and limp arms. I rolled my eyes and looked back at him.

"Goodnight Heir" He said and then he pulled the trigger.

My body lunged forward as Harry pulled the hand break. Lennon's car went 135 kmph into a tree as our car came to a stop. I exited the car and trampled to their car avoiding the glass and gasoline leaking out of the tank. I stopped a safe distance away and locked eyes with Uncle Robert. He was spitting blood and sputtering.

"Jealously will eventually betray you, family won't" I yelled. He gasped for air as I shot at the tank and the car was consumed by flames. I shielded my eyes from the bright light. I stared at the fire being stuck in a trance until I was brought out by a pull on my arm. Harry stood behind me with a frown. I looked at him for a second before jumping into his arms for comfort. I don't know why I felt so weak and sensitive but I did in that moment and I needed someone.

I felt him kiss my cheek tenderly and I melted into his arms. I could feel my strength and correct mindset coming in so I unwrapped my arms from around him and kissed him deeply. My emotion poured into this kiss and so did his.

"Let's go home" he said and I agreed. He led me to the car and we got in, driving off into the distance. Police sirens from behind us flew through the afternoon air as the sun descended in front of us.

------

"Its nice right" I stared at Harry's shocked expression. We arrived at our small mansion a few minutes ago and walked into the foyer. Harold is already in awe of the house and I find it adorable. The house had 5 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and was located in the hills of Miami. Like I said, I'm used to massive houses so I'm not in as much shock, of the beauty of our new home as Harry.

The property was fully gated with brick walls. It had a sandstone look from outside but had cream walls on the inside. There was a large fountain when you entered through the gates and a long driveway. When you entered the house there was a massive double staircase in front of you which lead to the 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. The sixth and seventh bathroom was on the lower level.

The kitchen, living room and dining room all matched the exterior of the home and were all positioned to the left. On the right, another lounge and bar had glass sliding doors that took you outside. A massive pool was positioned to the side, which looked over the city of Miami. A few pool chairs with umbrellas were lined up next to the pool and a barbecue with an outdoor dining table were opposite from it. On the other side of the house, the living room also had glass sliding doors which would take you to a huge field of grass.

When you went up the grand stairs, 9 doors lined up on the cream walls. 5 of those being bedrooms with attached bathrooms and walk in closets. The others were a laundry room, office, storage room and another office.

My and Harry's room, yes we sleep in the same bed, had a balcony, an extra-large bathroom and walk in closet and an outdoor spa.

The entirety of the house was beautiful and that's why I chose it. It also hit a place in my heart that was too familiar and close to home. I didn't need a big house but having one reminded me of where I came from. It was the first of many other small things and quirks that I kept around. Things that if you paid enough attention too, would reveal who I was.

"Should we get in" Harry asked as he came up behind me. We stared at the hot tub on our balcony.

"Not today baby" I answered. He turned me around in his arms and scanned my face.

"You okay?" He asked.

I gave him a small smile.

"I'm just tired Haz. It's been a long day" I sighed. He looked at me with concern.

"Well then how about you take a long bath and then go to sleep" He said.

I nodded and kissed his cheek. He smiled at me and then left to draw me a bath. I undressed and grabbed a robe, wrapping it around me so Harry doesn't get any smart ideas.

"Thank you" I smiled at him as he stepped away from the tub, helping me get in.

"You're not coming?" I frowned.

"No baby. I have some things to do." He smiled and back away from the tub. His eyes scanned my body under the bubbles and he smirked.

"Plus. If I did come in, you'll come out anything but clean" He winked.

I rolled my eyes as he exited the room. I stared at the door for a second but then focused on the glass window next to me. I gazed at the city of Miami in peace due to the bullet-proof glass that I added in every room.

It was going to be a whiletill I was found, but you never knew who was watching you