~46~

Aria's POV

"How many are on the east side" I asked into my earpiece, creeping against the borders of the palace. Harry crept behind me quietly. He reached out and squeezed my hand so I knew he was still there.

"6 men" Liam answered and I pictured him sitting in the van parked across the street like an FBI agent. I smiled, rolling my eyes at my thoughts and focused. I love my friends.

No time for emotions pregnant lady, my subconscious reminded me.

I got to the corner of the wall and peeked over the hedge, seeing 6 men standing there.

I signaled to Harry to take three and I'd take the rest.

He nodded and then we moved. I quickly dropped three, dragging them into the bushes. Harry caught my eyes, shaking his head disapprovingly and I knew he was referring to the fact that I couldn't carry anything heavy during pregnancy. I rolled my eyes to myself and watched him complete his job before we contacted the rest telling them the east was clear.

"Louis and Jordyn, you are clear to move. Aria and Harry get to the secret tunnel" I nodded before noticing he couldn't see me.

I murmured a small obligation and then looked at Harry. I nodded my head to the side and just like I expected, a small trapdoor was on the dirt-covered floor. I smirked in success and then lifted it, pulling it to the side with Harry's help.

The 2 feet drop had no stairs but it wasn't a long distance to jump, I looked at Harry before dropping my body through the hole, landing with a soft thud from my boots. Harry closed the trapdoor and then jumped after me. He landed behind me with support from the concrete walls and turned on his flashlight due to the lack of lighting. We crept down the tunnel and I smelt fumes of smoke and chicken coming through the gaps in the tiles above. I knew we were passing by the kitchen so I quickly alerted Liam.

"We're next to the kitch-"

Suddenly, the smell of raw meat hit my nostrils and I gagged, my morning sickness rising up my throat. I quickly turned away from Harry and emptied my stomach onto the dirty concrete floor of the tunnel.

Harry instinctively held my two Dutch braids behind my head as I retched onto the floor.

I crinkled up my nose as I finished and peered at the disgusting mess on the floor.

"What the hell was that?" I heard all the guys and Jordyn ask into the earpiece.

Harry laughed and handed me a wipe. I cleaned the sides of my mouth and then straightened up. Why did we have wipes? You ask. Because we knew this situation would happen.

"Morning sickness" He laughed and the rest of them expressed their disgust through groans and whines.

"Oh shut up. You try breaking into your own palace and being quiet while you have a 2-ounce baby pushing on your bladder" I retaliated and they immediately shut up. I smirked to myself while Harry held my hand, helping me walk down the narrow tunnel.

I pressed my ear against the wall hearing screams and harsh words, knowing we were almost there. My heart panged inside of me but I ignored it knowing the suffering would soon be over.

"Liam, how many guards are in the prison?" I asked.

Before Liam could answer, I heard heavy breathing and another voice.

"3-"Louis said. "0. you're all clear" Jordyn cut in.

"Hey, I was going to get those 3" Louis argued, obviously upset about Jordyn killing more than him.