~50~

A/N SO CLOSE TO THE END EEEEEKKKK

Aria's POV

The cheering never subsided as I stepped out onto the spacious balcony.

I looked down at the growing crowd of citizens before me. I smiled at them all, waving at some children making them scream louder or burst into happy tears.

Harry gripped my hand next to me and looked down.

There were banners with his name on it or portraits of the both of us together.

He turned his head, grinning at me before winking and gesturing to the stand. I nodded and he kissed my cheek before letting go of my hand. I stepped onto the podium and looked down at my kingdom.

"Citizens of the Sunshine Territory"

They screamed louder and I laughed. The number of banners and happiness on their faces bombarded me and I smiled at them, leaning closer to the microphone.

"I have called this gathering to announce a few changes, following my reign," I said seriously.

"On the balcony on the east side of the palace, you will see three politicians" My eyes flitted to the three men in suits, nodding along to my words.

"I know you will have some ill feelings towards them because of what has happened previously but I can assure you as your future queen and a trustworthy leader, they will benefit our kingdom and help me make necessary changes". The crowd looked at me with soft expressions and I know I had won their trust.

"Following that, I have made some changes myself" I shuffled my papers and then looked up at the people.

"When I was born, my mother stamped a piece of paper, saying I was the rightful heir to the throne. But as of now, the firstborn no matter what gender, will always be crowned the ruler" The crowd cheered and I smiled.

"and I have passed this law because..." I paused and took a deep breath. I reached behind me and grasped Harry's hand, tugging him to stand next to me.

"The next heir to the throne will be your future queen," I said.

The entire kingdom jumped out of their seats. They screamed and whooped at my revelation and I grinned, looking at Harry. He mimicked them, clapping and screaming. I hysterically laughed at his impersonation. I crouched, scrunching up my nose and letting out a loud laugh.

Harry soon joined in with my fit of giggles and then pressed a chaste kiss to my lips. I smiled at him and then joined him in waving at the crowd. We blew kisses into the air, feeling the joy and love of our kingdom. We then formally said our final goodbyes as we re-entered the palace.

Harry squeezed my hand, pulling me to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and he held me to him. I cuddled into his embrace and sighed, feeling my heart glow with love and warmth.

"I wanna take you somewhere"

I felt his warm breath skim over my ear and I giggled, looking up at him.

"Where?" I asked, looking into his emerald eyes. They glinted in the afternoon light as he just shook his head.

"You'll find out soon. I've already picked out some clothes for you, so go get dressed and I'll come to your room at 6" He whispered, tucking a fallen piece of my hair behind my ear. He pressed a kiss to my nose before kneeling down and pressing a kiss to my now, 5-month-old pregnant belly.

I smiled down at him, playing with his hair as he continued to show affection to our unborn child.

He rose from the floor, pecking me on the lips again.