~32~

Aria's POV

I tiptoed near the small boat, seeing two people talking.

They argued about something but I couldn't get close enough to hear it.

But as soon as a gun was pulled out, I knew I didn't need to hear.

''Where are the drugs" The armed one said.

"A shipm-ment is coming in at 1 today. You'll see it" The other stuttered.

The armed one nodded and then shot him straight in the forehead, his suppressor muting the noise.

I stayed low, creeping up behind him as he entered a warehouse. The warehouse was completely empty but I needed to talk to him. Was he an enemy of Nigel? Could he be an ally?

My target was distracted, looking over files on a desk so I took it as my cue and hit him over the head with my gun. He was immediately knocked out and I placed him on a chair, tying him up with rope that I'd found.

I looked at the desk, scanning over any files I found. A piece of paper caught my eye. It was a printed conversation between someone and Nigel. It was a pretty violent conversation. Another, page was shipment times and plans. I smiled in success.

"Who are you?"

A voice startled me. I must have not hit him hard enough or kept track of my time because the guy in the chair was awake.

"Are you an ally of Nigel Williams" I asked.

He furrowed his eyebrows at me. His eyes scanned me up and down, mainly looking at my face.

What the fuck.

"Liste—"

"I know you, you're Aria Watson" he said.

"How?" I demanded.

He stayed silent and I snapped.

"Answer the fucking question" I growled. The man's eyes widened in fear.

"Oh I definitely know you" He said with wide eyes.

"Nigel is sending out pictures of you to all his allied gangs. Wants you dead or alive"

"But he doesn't have many allied gangs" I said.

It didn't make sense. The Black Cobras had everyone's loyalty except Nigel's and the Savages, so who could he have made an alliance with.

"The Black Cobras had everyone in their pocket, but they had the top gangs not the small town ones. Nigel has recruited a gang in every city. Word has it, the top 8 gangs in each country are trying to get rid of the recruited ones. You've got some loyal mafias up your sleeve" He said.

"How did you know I was from the Black Cobras?" I inquired. This guy knew a lot about me.

"Nigel" He answered. I nodded. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Do you have some sort of...thing against Nigel" I asked. If I could ally him, it would help me a lot.

"Well, they did just forget my last order and last week's one. I think he isn't getting enough drugs in." He replied.

Nigel is having a drug shortage? Well that's expected. He is supplying for every rookie gang in the world.

"When is the next meeting Nigel will be present" I asked. If I knew this, then I wouldn't need to track the shipments. I already had almost every gang in the world on my back, and the last thing I needed was to be out in the open every day.

"July 27th, Toomes Warehouse, Melbourne. 4 PM" He sighed.

If I had no audience, I would've done a small dance because I was so fucking ecstatic. I grinned.

"You've helped me a lot. So I'm going to be nice and not kill you, but you have to do something" I said as I put my gun down and untied my victim.

"What?" He said.

"Take your business and your gang or whatever, and do your work somewhere else. I got a nephew who lives here and I don't want your drugs in town. I'm sure you'll find better business in another city" I said.

"If I don't" He asked.

"I'll find you and kill you...Jackson Thomas" I winked and left the warehouse walking back to the house.

Step 2: Lead Harry away from the clues