~36~

MATURE CONTENT

Aria's POV

2 weeks before...

Step 3: Leave Him

You could say the dreadful step was slowly becoming accomplished but it was hard. So, so unbelievably hard.

Every night I would gaze at him as he slept trying to work up the confidence to say bye but I couldn't. I tried to blind myself with the fact that it would keep him and his family safe but that didn't work either. Because I was so damn selfish.

I tried blocking out my love for him and replacing it with hate from when he betrayed me but that wouldn't work. I could feel myself forgiving him because my heart would trick me into doing it. That would lead my confident self to become ashamed of who I am.

I had turned into a person with easily breakable walls and too much compassion. Sure, I was like this before. I was nice to people I cared for, I would do anything for them but my grip on trust didn't' loosen, neither did my job and responsibilities. I also had low tolerance for lack of cooperation and inefficiency but even that too was getting attainable. I had turned into a calmer person and it took longer for me to go complete rage.

The changes that had happened in less than 5 months is unbelievable and I can't even recognize my old self. Looking back, I can see myself being lenient with Harry the first day he moved to my apartment.

But the only thing keeping me going was that my mother would be proud of who I had become. Because I was on the road to getting over my issues and I had found someone to support me.

-------

His body trapped mine against the wall as my hands fisted his hair. His lips were aggressively attached to mine as he threw me onto the bed carefully but not lightly either. He ripped his shirt off, literally and I gasped at his impatience.

He crawled up my body, making sure to feel my smooth skin on his way up. When he was eye level with me I entered his full head of curls through the nape of his neck, massaging him softly. I joined our lips softly.

"Relax baby" I whispered as I kissed him slowly and sensually.

I could feel his tense muscles relax under my touch as I continued massaging him.

He pulled on the ends of my top, slowly pulling it up and pecking the newly revealed skin as he took it off. I put my arms up, allowing him to remove my shirt and throw it behind him.

He paid attention to my breasts, sucking and kneading them softly. I moaned in satisfaction as he sucked on my nipple.

I groaned when he softly bit them and looked at me from his position. We stared deeply into each other's eyes as he gave me pleasure and I could feel myself becoming hotter.

He circled his tongue around my breast and then lifted his head to join our lips. I kissed him softly and he smiled into the kiss.

The overly sexual tension between us had vanished as the drive and need for each other had toned down. The air was steamy and full of love now and it was intoxicating.

I unbuttoned his jeans blindly and pulled his zipped down as we kissed. I tugged his jeans down but I couldn't get them off so I flipped us over. We pulled away to inhale but then joined our lips again while I finally managed to pull his pants down. He kicked them off with his feet and then he put his hands behind my head to pull me closer.

He unclipped my bra swiftly, throwing it somewhere unknown and then pressed me down on to him. He groaned and I moaned as my sensitive spot brushed against his tip.

I pulled his boxers down and then grabbed his dick. He inhaled sharply and I gave him a hand job. I moved my hands swiftly as he reached forward to pull my lace panties down. He threw them away as I kept working my fingers against him.

He groaned loudly and I chuckled, pressing my lips to his to mute the loud noise.

I removed my fingers and then lined myself up. I sunk down on him and I whined at the feeling of him inside me. He groaned, attaching our lips and placing his hands on my hips.

He grinded his hips with mine as I rode him at a moderate pace.

He pressed me down onto him more and I moaned.

"Harry..." I whined.

He reached down to rub me and then smirked when I couldn't salvage my moans for him.

"You like that baby?" He whispered seductively.

I nodded breathlessly with my mouth open due to the unbelievable pleasure.

It wasn't enough for me so I sped up my movements and he joined me.

He kissed me harder and slipped his tongue into my mouth again. I moaned and he did as well.

"Aria...Baby" He panted.

"Harry" I moaned as the burn in my stomach grew. We moved faster, completely rocking the bed.

The headboard kept creaking so I had to reach behind him to hold it. One arm was deep in his hair as I tried to mute our sounds.

Harry took my hand from behind him and put it in his hair and I tugged harshly.

"Don't hide the noises baby. Let the neighbors hear us" He muttered.

He sloppily kissed me due to our fast movements and a few seconds later the pressure in my stomach was too much and I had to let it go.

I screamed his name as I came and he grinded with me. He came a few seconds later and I moaned loudly, with my head thrown back.

We panted heavily as our movements came to a stop and my head fell onto his chest. I could hear his heart thumping heavily next to my head as my breathing slowly leveled.

I looked up at him when my breathing was normal and he was looking at me with adoration and wonder.

"Lucky your family was out today" I chuckled.

"I was about to say the same thing" he chuckled.

He reached down to kiss my lips.

I pecked them softly and whispered.

"I love you"

He grinned against my lips.

"I love you Aria" He whispered and I looked into his eyes.

I lifted my body and lied down next to him, realizing he was still inside of me. He lied down next to me and pulled the thin sheet over us.

His hair was glued to his forehead as I brushed it out of his eyes and his skin looked glossy as a thin layer of sweat covered it.

He looked magnificent and hot.

I sighed as I played with his hair.

I love this man, more than anyone ever could. With those thoughts, I feel asleep.

----

Current time: 19th of July...

I rose from the bed, watching the man I wish I could cuddle up to and be caught in a deep slumber. I dressed myself in warm clothes and then spent a good 10 minutes staring at him. My eyes welled up with tears and a sense of dread washed over me.

I dragged my feet to sit next to him. I ran my fingers through his hair lightly and then when the clock chimed 11, I realized I had to go.

I reached down and a small tear trailed down my cheek and landed on his. I kissed his lips softly.

"I love you Harry Edward Styles. Don't ever forget that" I whispered and then got up, taking one last glance at the man I love and then walked out the door.