~35~

Aria's POV

More training for today.

I could feel myself getting stronger and better as the days passed. My concentration and focus had sharpened over the last two weeks. It was now the start of July and I was running out of time to train but I was almost there. I had almost reached my full potential for this mission.

I was currently teaching Gemma how to fight and Luke was taught by Harry. We both decided that it was safer for them to know how to defend themselves and use a gun. So we made a routine for today, to help them defend themselves and the family when we weren't there.

Gemma swung at me sloppily and I was starting to get frustrated with her weak movements. But I had to remember to be patient with her because she was a beginner. But my patience was seriously running out.

"Okay, Gem" I sighed.

She groaned and started complaining.

"I told you guys. I can't do it" She whined.

I ignored her, taking off my boxing gloves and standing back with my legs parted a little bit.

"Hit me" I said. Her eyes widened and she shook her head hastily.

"No I'm not going to hit you" Her voice went high-pitched as she denied my request.

"Just hit me, its okay. I'll be fine." I tried to convince her but she wouldn't give in. She sunk her head and I sighed.

"Is this what you're going to do when someone attacks you?" I said. I had to encourage her, give her something to fight for. I had to make her burn with passion and fury.
She looked at me and shook her head.

"Use your words" I commanded.

She gulped.

"No Aria" She muttered.

"Louder" I said.

"No Aria" She said loudly.

"Then hit me"

"No" She shook her head.

I growled in annoyance.

"What if someone takes Theo, huh? Are you going to refuse to hit them while they take your son" I said.

Her head snapped up to look at me and I could see the fury build up behind her eyes. It was working.

"Are you going to let them take him or are you going to hit them and show them no one can mess with you son" I said louder.

Everyone in the field stopped to look at us. Harry watched me, quickly catching on to what I was trying to achieve.

"Come on Gemma. Show me the mama bear in you."

She growled and I could see the confidence being restored in her.

"Do this for you son and hit me" I said, staring at her.

She yelled and swung her fist at me. I ducked and she kept them coming. I dodged them all and she quickly started to lose concentration and energy. She swung her fist, left and right but always in the same sequence. I took her arm and caught her in a head lock just as she started to become sloppy again.

"Be creative with your hits. Mix it up or you will be too easy to be defeat. Now get yourself out" I said.

She panted shaking her head.

"I see it Gem. They are taking him because you're too tired to fight. Come on Mama Bear" I said.

She screamed and jabbed me in the elbow, stomping on my foot and then released herself.

She immediately swung at my side but I dodged it. She managed to hit me once but I didn't wince or react.

"How do you do that?" She inquired.

"What?" I asked.

"Not wince when I hit you?"

"Well firstly, you don't punch as hard as fully trained men and secondly, I have a very high pain tolerance" I replied, walking away to fetch some chilled water from the ice cooler, that was used while training.

"I guess that's what happens when you fight and train a lot right?" She said.

I shook my head.

"Not really. I was kind of born with the pain tolerance thing. They say it's a blessing all royals have" I replied.

She nodded in wonder.

"What about during labor?" She inquired.

"I'm not sure but my mother only experienced half the pain without an epidural when I was born. So I guess, that's what I'm going to have" I said nonchalantly.

She sipped her water with a curious and amazed expression.

"Well I wish Gem had that when Theo was born. She was screaming so loudly, the nurses were thinking about installing sound proof rooms" Luke joined the conversation.

Gem chuckled and kissed him. Soon after, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and I smiled. He kissed my cheek but I wanted more so I turned around in his arms and joined our lips. He smiled as I kissed him passionately and lovingly. He slipped his tongue into my mouth but I smirked and pulled away. I shook my head and then nudged his nose with mine.

"Hi" I whispered.

"Hi Baby" he whispered back. Harry's hand reached down, squeezing my ass but before he could do other things, we were interrupted.

"Lovebirds lunch is ready, and Harry get your hand out of there" Gemma yelled from inside. I laughed as Harry went a shade of bright red and groaned. As we walked inside, Harry looked at Gem with annoyance and irritation.

"Why do you have to be such a cock block all the time" He groaned. Gemma just gagged and slapped his sweaty chest, telling him he was disgusting.

I laughed and sat at the table, ready to extinguish my hunger.

-------

"Everyone, Gemma and I have an announcement" Anne said and her eyes briefly flickered to mine. I nodded subtly and then drank my water to cover it up.

"We have been invited to go to the Bahamas by Gemma's lovely friend Thalia" She said. Luke cheered at the idea and I just smiled as did Harry.

"That's great Gem. When are we leaving?" Harry grinned.

"We will be leaving on the 20th of July and we are welcome to stay as long as we wish" Gemma smiled.

I leaned into Harry.

"That's nice of them" I said, trying to keep my truth discreet.

"Yes" Harry smiled while cutting into his potatoes.

I tried reading his eyes but I couldn't see anything behind them so I gave up.

I know Harry knows something and I had to figure it out before my plan was ruined. Maybe it was time for step three. The step I dreaded the most but I had to do, to achieve my end goal.

Leave him.