~23~

Aria's POV

I aimlessly threw a stick at the hard, cold concrete wall. I found the stick a couple of days ago and I haven't found a use for it yet.

How long have I been here?

Well, I've counted about 4 days.

I used the stick to try to set myself free but that didn't go as planned because now I have two sticks.

"Your food"

A similar guard from before stood in front of my locker. He pushed it through the food dispenser and all of a sudden I was hit with an idea.

"Thank you" I sent him a bitter sweet smile as I collected my food.

"Boss would like to know if you are ready to do what he has asked"

"Sweetheart, no matter how many people you bring down here the answer will always be the same." I laughed as I ate my fried rice and chicken.

"Fuck off" I threatened him with cold eyes and he quivered in fright and left.

Little Bitch, I thought.

I finished my food and eyed the food dispenser in thought.

I had to jam it.

But how?

I furrowed my eyebrows for a few minutes before I came to a solution.

I took the stick and poked and prodded the dispenser.

The stick was too thick so I broke it in half using all my strength and then I lodged the two halves into the edges.

I clapped my hands to myself.

Done.

Now we must wait.

---------

Nigel's POV

"Set the plane for Miami and keep an eye on her." I said.

"Yes Boss" Clint assured me.

"The boy too. You never know what he might do"

I wasn't stupid. Harry could very well love her and I won't let them and their love affair get between my plans for the kingdom.

"Sir the plane is ready" said the Pilot.

"Very well Clint. If you let her out of your hands, it's your funeral." I sternly said as I stepped up the flight stairs.

He visibly gulped and I smirked.

"Yes, Boss" He said instead and I walked onto the plane.

Soon, everyone will be afraid of me.

-----

Aria's POV

Finally.

I heard the footsteps of someone coming towards me.

However they were somehow different to a guard's.

"Hello Love"

Clint.

He smirked and looked at me with triumph.

"Oh fuck you" I rolled my eyes.

"Well don't you look nice, on the dirty floor of your cell?" He said with a disgusted tone.

I sat on the dirty floor with my knees up and my arms resting on them. I glared at him but then a lightbulb went over my head. I had a new plan.

"You know what Clint. I can't wait to get out of here. Because when I do you'll be no match for me"