~19~

SMUT

Aria's POV

His lips joined mine in a needy and passionate kiss. His eyes were wild with lust as he carried me upstairs to our bedroom. He gently put me down and crawled on top of me. His head dipped down to kiss me longingly once more before trailing kisses down my neck. He dragged the shirt down so he could access my shoulder. After a while he got fed up with the shirt so he slowly peeled it off.

He looked up at me as he trailed kisses up my thigh. He smirked when I whined. I was practically withering under him and for once I felt okay with being the submissive one.

His fingers slowly dragged the band of my underwear down and he slowly slid them down my legs. I rolled my eyes at his teasing and decided to tease him instead. I rubbed myself and that seemed to irritate him a little because he smacked my hand away and did it himself.

I moaned as he inserted a finger.

"Oh shit"

He pressed his tongue against me and I moaned again. He kept licking and continued to add another finger. My hands gripped his hair in a haste. I pulled a little too hard and he groaned.

"Easy baby" He chuckled. His voice sent vibrations through me and I groaned.

He circled his tongue inside of me. His tongue dipping into me.

"Oh Haz baby" I moaned. I kept muttering his name breathlessly as he continued and I felt the feeling in my stomach growing by the second. I pulled on his hair a little more and he groaned. I smirked to myself seeing as he liked that. I kept pulling softly to satisfy him.

He moved his tongue and pumped his fingers faster and it was enough to drive me over the edge. I screamed and panted his name loudly as he worked his fingers as I rode out my high. My body collapsed on the bed. He licked up my mess as I stared down at him. He smirked devilishly at my flushed face.

I tried to catch my breath as he crawled back up to me. His body laid next to mine but he hitched himself up using his elbow. He looked down at me with a cocky smirk.

"How was that" He asked with his usual grin.

"I've had better" I teased. He pouted and crossed his arms like a little child.

"I'm kidding. I loved it baby thank you" I kissed his lips. He smiled.

"But" He raised his eyebrows.

"I think I can top that" I smirked. I leant down to kiss him once before discarding his shirt and jeans.

I trailed my fingers down his naked torso to the waistband of his boxers. I moved my body to sit on his thighs. I leaned down to kiss him, purposely grinding on his crotch a little. He groaned.

"Fucking tease" He muttered. I smirked.

"You love it" I whispered against his lips. I lifted my head and slid down his body once more. I hooked my finger around the waistband of his boxers and dragged them down his legs. I threw them to the side carelessly and then abruptly licked the tip.

He blew out a breath and closed his eyes. I smirked in satisfaction. I pumped him with my hands and then wrapped my lips around the tip. I started moving my head, moving my hands around the bits I couldn't reach.

I took in more of him and bobbed my head up and down. He groaned. I looked at him through my lashes as he watched me.

His hands gripped the ends of my hair and he pulled it slowly.

I got deep and then dragged my lips back up slowly and then back down.

He groaned loudly and then I quickly finished him off.

I worked my fingers faster and then circled the tip. My lips moved in par with my fingers and a few seconds later a white liquid spilled out of him. I swallowed it and licked up the rest.

I rose from my position. Harry's chest was rising and falling at a fast pace. His eyes were shut but slowly opened to meet mine.

The sight made a rush of sadness flow through me. I would never see him like this ever again, nor would we be intimate every again.

I wiped the expression of my face as Harry regained his breath and looked up at me. He smiled at me and gave me his hand. I placed mine in his big ones and he pulled me to lean over his chest.

We both smiled at each other and I laid my chin on his chest.

"Baby, I know you're probably tired but I'm still rock solid" He said.

I looked down at him and chuckled.

I nodded but leant in

"Let's go slow though, yeah?" I whispered. He nodded and I kissed him deeply. His tongue slid in as he rose from our position and sat us both up. His fingers tangled into my hair at the nape of my neck. I moaned and I could feel myself quickly getting in the mood for one more round.

I shifted my position and slowly sunk down onto him. We both groaned as I moved. His hands gripped my hips as my arms slid around his neck. We found a slow pace and we grinded against each other.

We joined our lips as we moved our hips in a slow rhythm.

It was the last time this would happen and I wanted to draw it out as long as possible. I loved Harry and I wouldn't ever stop. I won't stop if he rejects me once I tell him or when he possibly leaves my life. I would always love him and his entirety and that's why I moved slowly, letting his soul capture mine.

We moved slowly, only picking up pace a little bit. I smiled against his lips and slowly bit on it. I chuckled when he groaned again.

His fingers reached down to rub me slowly. It brought me closer to the brink and obviously him too. His eyes flickered from my face and eyes to the place where we met.

He kissed my neck as we continued and I hugged him tightly. After a while, I felt my walls clench around him and our loads clashing with each other. He looked down and so did I, seeing the mess we created together.

I had to tell him.

"Harry" I breathlessly spoke.

"Yes baby" He lifted my small hand to meet his mouth and he kissed it. He entwined his fingers with mine. In that moment, I memorized every bit of his face and just...him. This could be the last time I saw it. Either by my choice to leave or by his.

"I...um uh" I stuttered.

"Baby relax" He rubbed his thumb over my hand, massaging my hand with his. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"I love you"