~5~

Harry's POV

The ground beneath me felt cold and hard. The walls that surrounded me were four plain grey concrete walls. The people around me were dull, quiet but triumphant as they watched me struggle against the cold pole I was tied to. All accept one.

"How's it going, junior?"

I've had quite the joy of meeting a man called Chase. Note the sarcasm. He's 6 feet tall, has taunting blue eyes and always wears a devious and belittling smirk that I just want to punch off of his face. Besides my own purpose for escaping, I'd love to get out of this just to see that stupid smirk disappear from his face before I beat the living shit out of him.

He was bent over with his hands placed on his knees as if he was talking to a child.

"Wishing you could escape, aren't ya?" He taunted.

I clenched my jaw harder as I refused to answer. He chuckled and turned around walking away. With a sigh of relief I tried to relax myself but a hard knock in the jaw made me crash against the pole. Chase's blue eyes blazed with fury. His long fingers gripped my chin and moved it so I was facing him.

"Answer me when I talk to you"

With that, another hit was placed. His punches kept coming as my jaw kept turning to the side but I refused to show weakness. After about 6 punches I thought it would stop but as I looked back at him, his fist was in the air but stopped when a strong voice ripped through the air.

"Enough"

Chase turned around to get a better look and it was just then that I noticed all the guards had straightened up with their weapons firmly placed in their hands instead of swinging about like they were.

I gasped as I got a better view of the girl I battled back at the Savages' cash house. She was dressed in black tights, a short black hoodie revealing her flat stomach, gorgeous caramel skin and crystal belly button stud as a stoic frown covered her face. She was absolutely stunning.

"Baby" I groaned internally at Chase's irritating voice. Her stoic frown turned angry as Chase approached her.

"Damn, you look nice in those pants and your ass it loo—"

A piercing bang sounded as she ripped out her gun and shot him clean in the thigh. She brushed past him as he collapsed on the floor.

With a click of a finger I was roughly untied and lifted to be placed on a wooden chair. She walked past them all and crouched in front of me to examine the bruises left from Chase's assault.

"First aid kit"

A guard rushed back to us with her requirement and she softly started to clean my wounds. I was half-surprised and confused at her kind 'hospitality' compared to the one I had received only minutes ago from the blue-eyed piece of shit. Her eyes flickered up to meet mine and I momentarily was lost in them until they refocused on another mark on my skin. With a small dab at my last cut, she packed up the kit and walked towards the door.

"If anyone even lays a finger on him or talks to him without my consent...I will kill you"

Her smooth voice slid through the air despite the harsh hostility it held.

She looked over her shoulder once more and focused on the dirt bag lying unconscious behind her.

"And someone help this piece of shit"

I smiled. At least someone agrees with me.

------

My eyes fluttered open again to see the same four concrete walls and guards lined up against each wall. I groaned in exasperation. It seemed to catch their attention because all eyes were suddenly on me.

My body was still in pain from the incessant position I was seated in and the lack of food and water. I was still wondering who she was. The many times I've been held prisoner, there has never been such good 'treatment'. I've known about the occasional assholes like Chase that would taunt you until they were the ones lying in their own blood. I've known about the countless amount of guards lined up against the walls that watch your every move, some sharper than others. I've known about being tied to the infamous wooden chair or metal pole, being beat relentlessly every single passing hour until it was a struggle to even lift your eyelids. But the battling female you fought that kidnapped you to only clean your wounds and threaten her men in your favor? Never encountered her.

But I was dying to know who she was.

"Hey guys" I raptly spoke. They all ignored me and kept their eyes on the other side of the room. It was then that I remembered her orders. I rolled my eyes and tried again.

"Who was the girl?"

"No one" An unfamiliar voice boomed.

He was dressed in a high-end black suit with similar shoes and no tie. He coolly walked forward to stand in front of me.

"Who do you work for?"

I took a few moments to think about my decision and decided to stay quiet.

His eyebrows arched after a few minutes and he beckoned someone behind me. I turned to get a look but I was interrupted by a stinging sensation in my shoulder. I winced.

Here it comes, I thought. The relentless beating.

The wooden stick underneath my arm twists again and I let out a cry of pain. I still refused to give him an answer though. He obviously noticed my resistance because the wooden stick was soon replaced with a whip.

Shit.

It cracked near my feet as a warning but I didn't waver from my decision. The whip slashed across my back abruptly.

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

6... cracks of the whip against my back and I was sure the shirt and my skin had ripped but I still didn't speak.

10...

15...

20...

25...

"Enough!" The boss man held his hand up to signify the end and I couldn't be happier. My back was ripped apart and I could feel the warm blood trickling down my side.

The rope around me was untied and I dropped to my knees involuntarily.

A group of bulky men surrounded me and I already knew what was about to happen. The first hit was a punch to the abdomen and then a kick to the ribs. I didn't fight back as they ruthlessly placed punch after punch, hit after hit against every inch of my body. After a while, they brought out metal poles and I was convinced that I was done for but before I could shut my eyes and surrender to the lingering peace that would eventually capture my soul. I saw her. Through a small gap in the growing crowd of people, my eyes set on her.

She was leant casually against the wall with her arms crossed over her chest.

It was like something flicked inside of me when our eyes met. The peace would have to linger for a while longer because my demons decided to stay untamed.

My hoarse voice sliced through the air midst the horrific beating I was receiving.

"I'm from the Savages"