~40~

Aria's POV

The car came to a stop a few streets away from our destination. I took a deep breath as I turned around and looked at my team from the driver's seat.

I looked at them all with sincerity and emotion and they all nodded in response, knowing what I wanted to say.

I love you all and good luck

I looked at Jordyn in the eye and she nodded. Her eyes went glassy but she knew better than to cry in the middle of a mission, so she wiped her eyes and then held her machine gun firmly before sparing me a glance and then hopping out of the van.

I looked at the door she exited from for a second in thought and then followed after her.

The warehouse was locked like we expected so we entered through the grill door which was easy to break through without leaving much damage or traces.

We carefully scoped out the area before gathering it was empty. I smiled in success and then signaled the team to do their jobs.

I opened the crated seeing piles of weapons. I signaled the boys to set up their explosives. The crates were for delivery and sadly they weren't going to reach their destination fast enough to not explode.

I watched the boys stuff the larger guns with small but lethal explosives so that when Nigel checks the crates, he doesn't find anything suspicious.

James nodded, telling me he was finished and so did Ryan who had planted a bomb in the office. One again he had put the explosives in a previously locked shelf which they wouldn't check because it was locked.

I beckoned them to come upstairs with me before checking up on Andre and Danika.

They were carrying the most important explosive of them all and I watched them carefully load the guns with explosives before closing the crate under the stairs. I smiled in success when all of a sudden we heard cars pull up outside.

I immediately looked at James who was already looking at his iPad which gave him access to the cameras in the warehouse.

"James?" I asked, looking at him for an explanation.

"Shit" He said, looking at me. "Nigel has obviously sent some men to inspect the place. We have to get out of here" He said hastily.
I scanned our surroundings for an exit.

"How?" I asked him.

He looked at the blue prints again and then signaled us to follow him.

"There's a back door here which will lead us outside" he said and I ushered the team to follow him.

I could hear men opening the warehouse doors and I made them quicken their pace.

"The door is broken. Scan the place" Someone yelled and I groaned inwardly. I glared at Andre but he avoided my stare.

The fucker forgot to fix the door.

I heard footsteps coming far behind me as the team made their way outside. I turned around knowing a man would come around the corner soon and rat us out. I whipped out my knife

The team whisper-yelled for me to come with them but I just shook my head, telling them to go back to the car.

I resumed my task and as if on cue, a man walked around the corner and I slit his throat, catching him and then pulling him into a random room.

I lay his body down and then answered Jordyn's pleas for me to get out of there through the microphone.

"I'm coming" I whispered. "But I'm going to get them off your trail. You guys go" I urged her, pulling out my weapons.