~17~

Aria's POV

A month in this gorgeous house and you'd think I wasn't going insane at all but I was. It wasn't the house or the perfect man who lived here with me, it was the fucktard teens next door. Don't get me wrong, I'm 17 and I love parties more than any other teen on this world. Except the ones next door.

I mean I briefly scanned their appearance and concluded that they were my age or older which means that they should be off to college or some shit. Not living in their parent's basement, waiting for night to fall so that they could have another raving party and create as much noise known to man.

I was literally about to go send a bullet right through their speaker system because this was unbelievable. On top of that, I had to socialize with these fucker's annoying parents. I caught them looking through the window and when they rang the doorbell, I answered. Only so I could get their names, to do a background check on them later. That's it. But apparently, I gave off the wrong signal or they are just very inconveniently friendly motherfuckers that love to socialize because they knock on our door every week.

They just can't get the fact that a 17 year-old lives with her boyfriend in a massive house by themselves, through their thick fucking skulls. I swear, they try to act like our parents every time they come around. Just constantly checking on us through the windows or asking us. Like, hello Julie and fucking Andrew. Maybe you should focus on your own crackhead kids before trying to baby the independent teenagers next door.

"Are you still thinking about the people next door" Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer as I stared out the window at the demon's house.

"I want to put a bullet through all their skulls" I gritted my teeth. They made me so mad. My eyes landed on a dumb blondie streaking across the littered front yard and I shook my head. I left the curtain, deciding on making spaghetti for dinner.

"Baby calm down" Harry laughed as he watched me dice the tomatoes furiously. He trailed kisses down my neck slowly and grabbed a hold of my hand. He diced the tomatoes slowly while taking control of my hand.

"You're not cutting them properly" He chuckled.

I looked at him over my shoulder and raised my eyebrows.

"Are you doubting my skills with knives Harold?"

"Darts with knives?" He smirked.

"You're on"

Harry set up the dart board while I grabbed as many kitchen knives I could find. We would go into our personal collections of weapons later. It was then that an idea struck me.

"Hey Hazzzz" I bat my eyelashes at him. He looked at me sceptically.

"What do you want" He asked me as he set up the dart board.

"What if we mix alcohol in this" I asked.

"No" He looked alarmed.

"Please" I dragged a finger down his chest. His eyes followed my fingers but then he snapped out of it.

"Nope" He disregarded my idea and I pouted.

"Fine. I'll remember to say that when you're asking me for" I glanced at his lower region. "Attention" I walked off smirking to myself when I heard him groan.

"Fine"

I deviously chuckled.

15 minutes later we were all set with an abnormally large dartboard that had a massive bullseye area because well... you can't exactly expect two assassins to get anywhere else can you? We had liquor and shot glasses lined up on the table. Every time we got a bullseye we took one shot and every time we got anything else it was 2 shots.

My idea to mix alcohol in this was really just an excuse to get drunk. I mean, it's obvious we'll both be taking single shots all night. So we had 12 knives lined up each and 4 bottles of hard bourbon in front of us so it was really a contest of who was taking more than 12 shots.

I took the first throw, getting straight bullseye like expected. Harry clapped mockingly and stood up for his turn. I rolled my eyes and took a shot. He too got a middle landing and drank a shot.

-----

2 hours and 13 shots later, we were both drunk as hell and lying on top of each other talking about some stupid crap and laughing.

I broke out in laughter as Harry got up to get a glass of water but walked into a wall instead.

"You fucking idiot" I slurred.

"Shut up" He groaned but then started laughing. I crawled over to him and lied down next to him. We laughed into the night loudly. It was nice to feel so content with life when you're constantly looking over your shoulder or worrying about the deeds of your old life coming back to haunt you. But this was our life now and it has been for 3 years give or take, but no matter what you can never get used to living a life like this.

I stared at Harry in a daze. My fingers reached out to touch his face. I traced his lips, his nose and dug my fingers in his hair. I then moved on to his body. For some reason, in this moment I felt a tug at my heart strings. I felt pain, I felt him leaving me and my life forever. I stared at him longingly, feeling like he would disappear at any minute.

My fingers trailed his warm bare chest as his shirt seemed to have gone missing at some point during the night. I traced his tattoos, the ship on his arm and the butterfly of his stomach. It must have felt relaxing because soon enough he was out like a light.

I sighed.

I got up, lugging him over my arm and dragging him to the couch. Luckily for us, I had purchased a...couch-bed. I can't really think of its proper name right now.

Don't judge me, I'm completely smashed.

Anyway, I threw his heavy body onto the couch-bed and covered him with the blanket.

I stumbled over to the kitchen, shutting off all the lights and turning the alarm system on. I'm surprised I've done all this, seeing as my vision was blurry and I could feel myself about to pass out. I guess being a party girl sharpens your concentration while drunk.

I dragged my body over to the couch and lay next to Harry. As I watched him under the dim moonlight, I felt a sensation come over me. A strong sense of strength, confidence and courage seeped through my brain. Tomorrow, I thought. I'll tell him.

I could feel myself being pulled into darkness.

"I love you" My voice carried into a hushed whisper as I dozed off in the comfort of the man I love's arms.

-------

Anonymous POV

"Boss I see them" I confirmed.

"Are you sure it's them" His gruff voice spoke.

"Yeah" I chuckled as I eyed the amount of empty bottles of alcohol and shot glasses.

"Seems like they had quite a night too" I looked at the dart board full of knives in the smallest circle and raised my eyebrows.

He chuckled darkly.

"Sounds like her. Call him in, make him finish the job"

I smirked deviously.

"My pleasure"