~47~

Aria's POV

What do I do now? I had no idea. I had just revealed my identity which was probably spreading across the kingdom like wild fire right now and then killed the only man standing in my way to fulfil my purpose.

I had no idea what to do.

Go upstairs and take a shower? I couldn't imagine stepping out in front of my entire kingdom covered in blood with a small but visible pregnant belly.

I was completely star struck with confusion of what to do next.

I leaned into Harry and he surrounded me with warmth as he wrapped his arms around me.

"What do I do?" I muttered, seeking his advice.

"Don't you have a priest or something that crowns the future ruler?" He said, shrugging his shoulders.

My eyes widened.

"David"

I sprinted down the hallway with Harry trailing not far behind me. I zig-zagged through hallways, passing guards who seemed to recognize me and bowed down but I was too focused to give them my greetings. The interior of the castle had changed and I realized I was getting closer, I sped up seeing two wooden doors.

I burst through them, seeing David dressed in his orange and white lungi. He was obviously startled by the sudden noise of the doors opening because he had knocked his painting easel over in the process of being jolted awake.

My breathing was harsh and I quickly took a minute to take a breather before looking back up at the man who personally blessed me when I was born.

His eyes widened and he wiped his glasses before readjusting them as if he had seen a ghost.

"Aria behta. You are alive" He asked and I nodded before stepping into his embrace.

"Yes, David" I replied. He laughed wholeheartedly as he squeezed me.

"and pregnant" He pulled me back by my shoulders to look at my stomach. He laughed.

"Who's the lucky fellow," He asked with delight in his aged eyes.

"That would be me," Harry said, walking to stand next to me. He put his arm around my waist and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

David scanned him with kind eyes and pulled him into a short embrace before stepping back.

"Well dear, I suppose you are here to inherit the throne just like your mother did," He said, turning around. I agreed, stepping forward.

"I have asked one of the protestors who I've freed to tell the rest of the kingdom to be in the courtyard by 3 PM for a speech" I informed him and he sat down on his bed with his hands clasped together on his lap.

"Well then, what are you doing here," He asked.

"I don't know what to do. I mean I planned to help the prisoners and then assume the throne but I didn't get past that" I said, glancing at Harry and then back at David.

He nodded.

"Aaliyah is still in her quarters" He informed me, smiling. A grin quickly spread across my face and I turned to run to her headquarters.

"Uh, uh not so fast," Harry said, stopping me.

"We are walking this time," He said and I rolled my eyes, turning to give my thanks to David before walking with Harry out the door.

-----

"Mama mia" Aaliyah dropped her steel tray filled with delicious dishes, capturing the attention of everyone in the kitchen.