~42~

Harry's POV

9 hours earlier...

I stood in a small apartment I had rented while I lived in Melbourne, waiting for my guests. The electricity had cut off due to the lack of bills I supplied during my stay in Miami but the light from the outside world shone through the windows and brightened the room.

What is taking these idiots so long?

On cue, I heard the loud familiar voices of my old friends. I rolled my eyes at their indecency and grabbed my gun.

They all walked in, teasing each other and yelling about football like the old days.

Liam, Niall, Louis, and Zayn.

My old friends and bandmates.

Nigel had spread us around the globes when we used to work for him so we haven't met up in a very long time but I managed to find their new numbers and get in contact with them.

Liam was the first to walk in while the others messed around, admiring each other's shoes. Dumbasses.

"Harry. What's going on Lad" Liam smiled brightly, giving me the bro handshake. I grinned hugging him.

"Vas Happenin?" Zayn did a small run up to me before capturing me in a bro hug.

He still says the same old shit.

"Harryy" Niall cheered, his Irish accent floating through the air.

"Leprechaun" I greeted him with a smile and a hug. He shook his head with a smile before sitting down next to the other boys.

"Harry mate," Louis said, hugging me. I closed my eyes relishing in the feeling of having my best friend back. Out of the five of us, Lou and I were the closest. He was like my Jordyn. My other half.

Lou clapped me on the back before opening a beer and sipping on it. He sat next to the other lads and they looked at me expectantly.

I explained the entire situation to them and they listened intently, cheering at some bits. Especially the part where I told them Aria Watson was my girlfriend.

"Damn, how'd you manage to land the most wanted girl in the entire WORLD," Liam asked. They truly looked curious.

I shrugged.

"Curls get the girls" I teased and they just shook their head unimpressed.

"I didn't just 'land' her. She's pregnant with my baby" I said and their eyes widened.

They clapped me on the back, congratulating me and then sat back down. I expressed my thanks but then realized we didn't have much time left until this big deal.

"Yeah, but being the determined fighter she is. She's going to infiltrate Nigel's deal tonight and we need to be there to help her" I said, dropping my smile. They nodded their head shocked but still furrowed their eyebrows in thought.

"So here's the plan..."

-------

I carefully crept throughout the halls, making sure to avoid any unwanted attention but based on the heat sensor, I knew that the majority of people here were in the main area.

When I got closer to the main area, I looked at the ceiling. Liam was kneeling on a small window and I nodded at him. He nodded back in response and then signaled the rest of the men to get into their positions.

I peeked around a corner and saw something that made my blood boil in anger. Aria was kneeling in the middle of two groups with her hands tied behind her back. My eyebrows creased in worry when I saw a gun pointed at her temple and her eyes completely shut as if she was accepting her fate.