~34~

Aria's POV

I sweat profusely as I punched the boxing bag.

I hit it with such force that the bag swung back and forth so vigorously that I had to step back to dodge a blow to the face.

Suddenly, the bag was transformed into a living doll of Nigel. My eyes went red and I hit the sack of beads like it was a man threatening my family. Which is exactly what he is. I swung my fist so fast, my imagination had driven me to hallucinate pictures of his bleeding face and bruises. I could feel my eyes burning with hot tears from so much anger that I had to stop.

I couldn't allow my emotions to distract me. If I did, then I wouldn't be able to focus or be aware of a possible attack from any direction.

I never trained to avoid my emotions because that's why I fought, to release my emotions. But, I needed to learn how to do this is order to become sharper. Nigel was unexpected and I never knew what could be thrown at me. Literally.

I stopped moving my arms and set them on my knees taking a small breather. I huffed and panted like a dog than lifted my shirt to wipe my face. I peeled it off and left my body clad in yoga pants and a black sports bra. The cool air pierced my hot skin as I removed the soaked piece of clothing.

Cold sweat trailed down the side of my face as I gulped down my water, feeling slightly parched. Slightly, because this used to be a daily routine for me. 9 hours of training was my daily average but I could go up to 13 until I fainted from extreme fatigue. 13 hours was only necessary if I had to go on a mission in 2 days. 2 days, because I would sleep the entire day after my exhausting training.

"Aria, if I could fight like that. Luke would stop arguing with me about doing the dishes." She playfully nudged Luke and he rolled his eyes, leaning in too kiss her. I laughed and so did everyone. Harry's family sat outside watching me on the seats, drinking iced tea and enjoying the little bit of sunshine in the sky.

I looked over my shoulder, at Harry who was also training. His arms flexed attractively under his grey singlet, which had turned dark grey due to his sweat. His hair was soaked as he ran his fingers through it and looked at me.

I flashed him a smile and a small wave as he walked over to me. I replaced the boxing tape around my knuckles because it was beginning to rip. How do you even rip boxing tape, four times in a day?

He wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek and grabbing a cloth to wipe his face. I shook my head with a smile as he drenched his hair in water.

"It's hot" He shrugged.

My eyes scanned his toned body and I raised my eyebrows.

"It sure is" I winked.

He smirked and said a small 'thanks babe', before grabbing a new bottle of water and gulping it down like I did.

"I don't know how you date her mate. I'd be scared shitless of her whooping my ass" Luke chuckled, sipping his beer. I laughed but Harry just looked at me with a cocky smirk.

I raised my eyebrows matching his challenging stare.

"Done it once, I can do it again" I said, sipping my cold water with a smirk on my face.

He crossed his arms, his biceps flexing making my gaze momentarily flicker to them.

He scoffed.

"To be fair, I was shot in the leg and I passed out from blood loss so our fight didn't really end" He said.

"Is that a challenge Styles?" I smirked and mockingly placed a hand on my chest.

"Oh this is going to be good" Luke smirked, putting down his beer. "Harry getting his ass whooped is a once in a lifetime show"