~38~

Harry's POV

I crept past security and hotwired a car to the airport.

Oh my god.

I still haven't gotten over the initial shock of it all.

Aria is pregnant. With my baby. I'm going to be a father. Aria is going to be in the middle of a huge showdown. With my baby.

I'm so mad at her but I trust she knows what she's doing.

She wouldn't purposely endanger our child, right?

She knows what she's doing, right?

It didn't matter. I had to be there for her and the baby when it all went down and then she had some explaining to do.

I trust she's doing the right thing but it seemed dangerous with the baby but then again, the baby came at the wrong time not the deal.

I would never blame something on my child but it was only fair.

I pulled up at the airport making sure no one was watching me as I bought a plane ticket and sat in the waiting area. I had a fair idea of where the deal was going down. Melbourne. Because that's Nigel's main deal area.

And if he's the same idiot I worked for then I knew exactly where he's going to be.

Toomes Warehouse.

-----

Aria's POV

I went over a picture and blueprint of the Toomes Warehouse. I was in a warehouse a few streets away that was previously owned by the Black Cobras. Thankfully, when Nigel blew up the headquarters, no one besides the typical guards and my family was inside which means the rest of the gang is still doing well and of course my practical other half and angel, Jordyn.

Flashback

I took a hairpin from my clutch and carefully picked the lock to the old warehouse.

With a small click, the lock came undone and I got rid of the chains restricting it. I pulled the steel door open and it made a huge "creek". I mentally rolled my eyes and groaned at the loud and inviting noise.

Knowing that the sound would bring unwanted guests, I whipped out my gun and cocked it. I leant into the shadows and then waited. I knew people were in here because I heard voices but it wasn't an amount I couldn't take down.

I was perfectly capable, even with a baby.

Speaking of babies. I consciously rubbed my hand over my belly as I waited. I smiled down at my stomach, knowing that her or his dad probably already knew about them and was patiently waiting for us to return home. I rubbed my stomach and then got a harder grip on the gun.

After a while, I heard footsteps trailing up the loud steel stairs. This was a very noisy place but it was a very old and rarely used area which meant we didn't really invest in it.

A group of ten people wearing balaclavas stepped into the spacious room.

"Show yourself" A voice said.

There was something about the voice that was very familiar but I couldn't pinpoint it so I stayed still.

"Come out or we find you" A new voice said and I immediately recognized it.

Tears sprung to my eyes as I stepped out of the shadows.

"Jordyn" I screamed and all their eyes landed on me, their guns pointed to me in a flash.