~15~

Aria's POV

We cleaned ourselves up after that and decided to watch TV for a bit. We were halfway through an episode of Criminal Minds when a knock sounded from the door. I looked at Harry and he looked at me with the same face, confusion and curiosity but a little bit of aggression. I grabbed the gun from my table and loaded it. I looked through the peephole seeing nothing on the other side. I was about to open the door but a small piece of paper under the door caught my attention. I bent down and picked it up.

It was a graphic of a smiley face with the words "Smile and say G'day". It was a familiar piece of paper that I had seen before. Then I remembered. It was a pamphlet that was used in Australian public buses to alert the passengers that there were cameras in the bus and they were on full surveillance.

I looked into the lens of the cameras behind me seeing them red not green like they were before. I had an intense staring match with it, knowing the one person I despise was on the other end of it.

"Did you seriously go all the way too Australia to get this pamphlet" I lifted the sheet of paper. Okay, I know it was a stupid question to ask but I was curious.

"Wow Nigel, you sure get A for effort" I mockingly clapped. I walked into the living room looking into that camera.

"By the way, how long have you been looking through these because I just had sex on that couch about an hour ago and I'd hate to know that you saw that" I cringed visibly. I was trying to aggravate him as much as I could by being casual and not afraid. I talked into the lens as if we were old friends catching up.

"I mean I have a boyfriend now, which you probably know of anyway. So do you want me to like put a sock on the door whenever we're, you know. So you can look away for a bit." I said, trying to stop myself from bursting into laughter. I was laughing on the inside but I chose to keep it as casual as possible.

I walked to the couch and sat next to Harry. He looked at me like I was insane and I whispered to him.

"Nigel is watching through the cameras" I whispered. He nodded with a blank face.

I clapped a hand on Harry's back and turned him to the camera.

"This is my boyfriend Harry. Harry meet Nigel." I looked at Harry and he hid his smirk and looked into the lens and waved. I could tell he was trying to sustain his laughter too.

"So I was thinking since you haven't met dad yet. We should have a little dinner like most parents do." I looked at Harry and he expressed how he thought that was a good idea.

"I'll cook dinner and we can eat on the table and I'll put a plate of food in front of the camera for Dad" I said.

After a while Harry and I couldn't take it anymore. We burst out laughing.

"I'm kidding. Fuck you Nigel" I put my middle finger up to the camera and laughed with Harry.

"By the way, we're moving house soon. It's a beautiful big house. So you can tell your fucking idiots outside my bedroom window and the guy living across the hall from me to follow us when we drive there."

I already spotted them when we were swimming a few weeks ago. The one across the hall was looking into the door hole when I arrived after I came home yesterday and the one outside was looking into a pair of binoculars. They obviously don't know the meaning of camouflage.

"Or should I go tell them" I said sarcastically. I smirked deviously into the lens.

I grabbed my gun and walked out of my apartment. I knocked on the door of the apartment in front of me. I hid on the wall behind the door and waited. A shady man that anyone could spot from a mile away stepped out. He was about to shut the door and go back inside but I pressed the tip of my gun against the side of his head. He froze. I looked into the lens of the camera and then back at my victim. I leaned into his ear and whispered.

"For the record, your boss set you up"

I pressed the trigger, a small click sounding as my suppressor blocked the noise. His body collapsed as blood leaked from his head. I dragged it back into the apartment, closed the door and locked it from the inside.

"Now for my next target" I winked at the camera.

I walked into my bedroom and looked out the window. I saw my next objective talking on the phone. He looked at my window and then started running up the street. I quickly grabbed my sniper and focused it on my target. With a small click of my finger a bullet soared through the air. I saw his body collapse and a crowd gather around him. I swiftly turned around, grabbed my hand gun and shot at the camera. I proceeded to do the same with the rest of the cameras in the apartment.

I threw a gun at Harry and told him to pack anything necessary because we had to leave now. I calculated about 2 minutes until the rest of Nigel's men would enter my apartment building.

We were going to head to our new house. We had new sets of clothes and everything we needed at the new house so we could flee quickly. I trashed the whole apartment and burned anything that would give them clues. Harry ran out of his room and met me at the front door. I picked up two guns and he held his own. I kissed his lips and he kissed me back.

"Be careful" He whispered against my lips.

"You too" I whispered back. He pecked me once more until we couldn't waste any more time.

55)