~44~

Aria's POV

"Sign here" The nurse behind the counter ordered.

Niall rolled his eyes at her unnecessary bluntness and signed the discharge forms for Jordyn.

She took the forms back and I was about to snap at her for being rude to my friends but then Jordyn stumbled in with a bandaged arm. I went to help her walk but Harry put an arm around me and Liam helped her. I stomped my foot on his and crossed my arms. I pouted my lips like a small child and turned around to glare at him. He laughed softly at my reaction.

"The doctor said you can't carry anything too heavy," He said raising his eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes and stomped away, keeping close to Jordyn. She saw me walking next to her and she just shook her head with a smile. I playfully winked at her before opening the car door and sliding into the passenger seat.

I felt a piece of metal in my jeans stick up and I took my gun out, holding it in my hands. Harry eyed my gun but before I could hide it he snatched it from my hands and put it on the armrest next to me.

"That means no guns" He scolded and then started driving.

I rolled my eyes and looked into the mirror seeing all the boys and my best friend laughing to themselves.

I turned around shooting them a glare.

They immediately stopped laughing and I smirked.

"Don't poke the pregnant woman" I heard someone whisper and I immediately put up my middle finger without looking back at them.

Idiots.

-----

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked for the seventh time in two minutes.

Harry just shook his head letting me know that he wasn't going to answer my question.

"I told you, it's a surprise," He said, glancing at me briefly before focusing on the road.

I looked back at the 5 idiots wondering if they knew but they just gave me equally confused looks and shrugged. I huffed turning in my seat and looked out the window until Harry pulled up at a small house. I furrowed my eyebrows wondering what was going on. He rolled down the window and pressed a button on the white wooden mailbox. Suddenly the hedge in front of us moved and a massive driveway awaited us.

The car drove up the driveway which was secluded in a small forest. Turkeys and other animals surrounded us, quickly moving out of the way to stop themselves from getting run over by our vehicle. I watched in wonder as we drove up a small hill until the trees cleared and we looked upon a beautiful modern house.

My jaw dropped in awe at the amazing accommodation Harry had been able to land while we figured out what we wanted to do with ourselves since this was all over.

The car stopped and a sensor sent a ray of red beams as if it was scanning the car for a face. It suddenly landed on Harry and me and then the garage door opened. My eyes widened and I looked at Harry but he just smirked as he looked at our shocked faces in the mirror.

The garage was simple, made fully of concrete. He parked the car before turning off the engine and exiting the car. We all followed him into a massive modernly decorated house. The walls were white, black and grey. The kitchen had an electric blue splash back and the stairs lead to 7 ensuites and an extra 3 bathrooms.

We walked up the stairs and walked up and down the corridors, examining the bedrooms and offices.

"Aria, why is your boyfriend so cool" Jordyn wondered and I just chuckled.

"Because his girlfriend is cooler" I winked at her. Jordyn rolled her eyes playfully and then exited the room. The rest of the boys met us in the hallway and Harry stood next to me.

The 5 adults peered at us, awaiting an instruction and Harry just smiled.

"Pick your room," He said and they all immediately screamed like children on Christmas day, running to their new room.

I laughed.

"Sometimes I wonder if being friends with them is practice for when the baby is born" I wondered out loud and Harry laughed, nodding along with me.

He wrapped his arm around my waist, leading me to an unopened door.

He opened the door, pulling me with him.

My jaw dropped.

As I looked around the room I realized it was very familiar, but when I walked into the bathroom realization hit me.

"You recreated our bedroom in Miami," I said breathlessly, looking at him.

He nodded, kissing my forehead.

"I know how much you loved that house and I know how much you loved the bedroom especially" He winked and I blushed involuntarily at what he was referring too.

"But it still had some bad memories attached to it and I don't want you to remember it as the place where I hurt you, so I recreated it so that you could remember it as a place of good memories, not bad," He said solemnly. I smiled at his consideration and all together cuteness.

I stepped closer to him, pecking him on the lips softly.

"You are so corny" I chuckled, kissing him again.

He smiled, slipping his tongue into my mouth and gliding his hands down my sides. His hands cupped my ass and then he tapped my thighs, signaling me to jump. I jumped, wrapping my legs around his torso. He caught me, setting me down on the counter. I moaned as he rubbed my sides, slipping his hands past my crop top and feeling my smooth skin.

"Hey guy--- Holy shit!" Harry quickly retracted his hands from underneath my tee and turned around.

Zayn and Louis were covering their eyes with their hands and turning away. I rolled my eyes and Harry huffed.

"You can uncover your eyes guys," Harry said.

"Is your hand out of there?" Lou asked, looking through the crevices between his fingers. Harry rolled his eyes and assured them that we were in appropriate positions. They slowly peeled their hands from their eyes and then straightened up when they realized we were a safe distance from each other.

"We were going to ask if you were hungry and wanted to go out," Zayn asked and I nodded but then Jordyn came trampling in.

"No. I have to lose weight, we can't eat out" She said and Lou rolled his eyes. She glared at him.

"Fine, I'll make something," I said, hopping off the counter and walking down the stairs with the rest following.

I opened the fridge, gathering a bunch of ingredients before raiding the pantry and gathering more ingredients.

"What are you making?" Niall asked, eyeing the items on the kitchen counter with curiosity.

"My grandmother's chicken curry" I answered. I looked at Jordyn knowing she was going to say something so I abruptly cut her off.

"With salad" I rolled my eyes and she smiled in content.

"But that'll take too long" Lou groaned and I raised my eyebrows at him.
"Sweetheart would you rather starve" I sassed, and he pouted backing away from the counter. I blew air out of my nose like I expected his answer and then set myself to cook.

What a long day.