▪ ■ five ■ ▪

So there's a time skip of three weeks here out part five yay

Your POV

It has been four weeks since Shawn was diagnosed with Lupus. He had chemo three weeks ago and his body had recovered.

"Morning Shawn." I say to him as he comes into the kitchen. He had been looking better so I was treating him today.

"Morning Y/N." He sits next to me and I put my head on his shoulder.

"How are you feeling today?" I ask him, rubbing his cheek with my thumb.

"I'm good. I feel so much better than I have been feeling."

"That's good. That's really good." I smile at him and he gave me a 'baby me' face so I let him lay his head in ny lap and I hold his hand. "Do you want to do something today? You've been home for a while so I was thinking I could take you for food or something."

"I'm not too hungry weirdly." He shrugs. "Can we go to the theme park?" I love the theme park!

"Yes! Let's go." We got up and practically sprint to the car. I decide to drive, and we travel in silence to the theme park.

"I wanna go on that!" Shawn points. We both love rollercoasters so we ignore the long queue and decide to wait anyways.

"

I'm so happy that you're feeling better." I wrap my arms around his neck and his arms snake around my waist.

"So am I Y/N. I haven't had a day like this in so long and I'm happy."

"I'm proud of you Shawn and what you have achieved." I smile at him and plant a kiss on his cheek, taking my fingers through his hair.

We get to the front of the queue and take our seats. The seatbelts get lowered on us and Shawn and I intertwined our fingers as the ride starts.

The rest of the day was full of thrill as we went on ride after ride, and the best thing was that Shawn wasn't in any pain.

Afterwards, Shawn and I decided to go on a meal out. We decide to get pizza at an Italian restaurant in Toronto.

"What would you like to order?" The waitress asks.

"Erm... I'll get the pepperoni." I say.

"Can I get the pasta please?" I furrow my eyes at Shawn. He normally loves pizza, but then again the lower appetite could be a side affect of the chemo.

We eat our meal in a comfortable silence before heading home. We were very tired.

"I'm going to shower." Shawn says as I had already showered and gotten into bed. I decide to take some clean clothes out for him. I get a pair of shorts and a t shirt out for him and leave them on his bed. I go into the kitchen and turn the kettle on.

"Which tea?" I say to myself. It was between mint tea or mango tea. I go for mango and make Shawn a cup. Then, I take it into our room and put it on the bedside table.

Shawn comes out of the shower, looking very tired.

"I made you some mango tea."

"What did I do to deserve you Y/N." He fully lays on me and kisses my neck. I get a towel and begin to dry his hair. I get one of his headbands and put them on his head.

"Aw my little baby!" I pinch his cheek. He picks his mug up and begins to drink his tea.

"I'm so glad we got to have a normal day today."

"So am I hunny. Hopefully this will improve and you'll be able to go back on tour soon."

"Speaking of tour Y/N... I was thinking I could begin in two weeks time. Is that too soon?"

"Its completely up to you. What I will suggest is that you leave a few days to rest between each show rather than have one day or no days between them so that you can rest up if needed." I explain, putting my arm around his shoulder.

"That's something Andrew and I planned." He puts his empty cup on the side and rests his head on my shoulder. I knew that he was more tired than I was as this was the first time he had been out of bed for so long.

"Get to sleep. I love you Shawn." I whisper in his ear.

"I love you too Y/N." He kisses my cheek and falls asleep. I was happy that he was feeling better, however there was an eerie atmosphere. I had a bad feeling in my stomach. It was a feeling of impending doom. I shrug it off and fall asleep laying next to Shawn.

I was very, very wrong...

This is a filler ik I'm sorry but the next part will have more plot development!! Xx