▪ ■ twelve ■ ▪

So time skip of around 2 months (ik its long but there's no point of writing more filler chapters, I'd rather get into one of the twists...)

* is where it is possibly triggering x

Shawn's POV

I'm crying. Crying. Crying.

Crying.

On my own. On my birthday. In a hotel room, almost naked. My stomach is killing me, its hurting so bad that I can't move. Even if I wasn't in physical pain, the mental pain was lethal enough.

Nobody knows I'm here... alone.

How did this happen? Well read on.

Your POV

Today is the day - it's Shawn's 19th birthday, which means he can drink alcohol, but he could only have a maximum of five units because of his kidney transplant. We wanted to be safe.

Shawn had decided to have his party at a hotel in Toronto. He invited quite a few famous friends, including Cameron Dallas, Jack&Jack, Camila Cabello (QUEEENNNN), Selena Gomez (QUEEENNN 2), and of course, Hailey Baldwin. I wasn't too keen on the latter, but I was happy as long as Shawn was happy.

Shawn had bonded with Selena because they both were suffering from lupus. She, and Camila, had flown out earlier this week to spend time with Shawn.

It was 11am, and I was sitting in the living room with Selena and Camila.

"I'm gonna wake Shawn up." I get up and go into our room. I sit at the edge of the bed and take his hand in mine, then gently caress his cheek, before kissing his forehead lightly. This wakes him and he smiles up at me. "Morning lovely." Our moment is cut short when Camila comes in.

"Awwww the birthday boy is awake!" She laughs, recording us. I throw a pillow at her and laugh.

"Camila stop!" Shawn turns around in bed.

"How much did you get?" I ask.

"Oh Y/N, I got it all!" She giggles. I then let Shawn get himself ready before he comes into the living room.

"Happy birthday Shawn!" Selena says, giving him a hug. She had been like a big sister to Shawn and he needed that - they could relate to each other.

"I'm so tired." He yawns, laying his head in my lap.

"You can have a nap later." I tell him.

That evening

Shawn's POV*

"Don't drink too much!" Y/N kisses my cheek and walks away.

I'm wearing a plain black shirt with black skinny jeans. It's my 19th birthday party and all my friends are here.

"Hey Shawn." Its Hailey Baldwin so I give her a hug. She holds on for longer than expected.

"Hi how are you?" I ask her.

"I'm very good. Are you having a good time?"

"Yeah but I can't drink any more alcohol because of my kidney." I explain and she gives me an apologetic look.

"Here, this is a mocktail I got for you." She passes me a drink and I drink it fast. I instantly feel relaxed, but I can't keep to my feet. "Shawn are you okay?" Hailey asks, holding my shoulder.

"I... I think I'm gonna lie down." I start to walk away. Hailey joins me and we end up in the hotel room I booked for Y/N and I to stay in tonight as we didn't want to be going back home tonight, as the venue was on the other side of Toronto. It'd take two hours to get home.

I sit down on the edge of the bed. I feel sweaty and warm.

"Here, take some clothes off. You look warm." She lifts my shirt off and tosses it to the side.

What happened next is something that I can never get out of my head. Tonight was my night. It was supposed to be memorable for the complete opposite reason.

"Lets have some fun, shall we." She says seductively and pushes me back onto the bed.

She then kisses me and I try desperately to get her off of me.

"Leave... me alone." I'm barely able to say.

But its enough to anger her.

She punches me right in my abdomen. Right where my surgical scar is. 

She then proceeds to pull my jeans off.

I don't want to think of what happened next. I have a huge bruise forming on my cheek.

Now we are back to the beginning; me, alone in a hotel room, crying my heart out.

I hear footsteps.

"Help!" I try to scream but it comes out as a whimper.

Your POV

I'm looking for Shawn as I want to make sure he didn't drink too much.

I see Hailey so I ask her.

"Hey have you seen Shawn?"

"Haven't seen him all night!" She snaps. I roll my eyes and walk away, just as Selena rushes up to me.

"I can't find Shawn." We say simultaneously.

"Let's check in the hotel room. He might've gone to bed."

I didn't expect to see what I did.

"Shawn!" I run over to his bedside. All he was wearing was a pair of sweatpants that he had packed. "What happened to my baby?" I scream as I pull his trembling body into my arms. I knew he was in pain as he was clutching his stomach.

"Hailey..." he began sobbing at the name. Selena sits next to him and strokes his hair.

"Shawn... let me call an ambulance." Selena says. She knew something was seriously wrong.

"It hurts Y/N..." he sobs into my shoulder.

"Shawn tell me... what did Hailey do?" I ask sternly.

"Rape... she r...raped me" Selena's phone drops to the floor. My eyes fill with tears as I see the brokenness on his adorable face. "Y/N..." Shawn throws up all over the bed, before collapsing into my arms...

Sorry be back soon bye hehe