▪ ■ thirteen ■ ▪

Yoyoyo hope you like this

Your POV

"Shawn" I gently shake him but he stays unconscious.

"One second... what's this?" There is a three quarters empty glass on the bedside table. Selena notices it and takes a small sip. "There's alcohol in this! I bet Hailey gave it to Shawn so she could seduce him!" Selena yells. Our conversation is cut short as I hear Shawn groan.

"Shawnie darling are you okay?" I ask him as a paramedic comes in.

"Let me check his blood pressure. Alcohol can raise it." Shawn's blood pressure is checked. I just hold on to his trembling body - this wound Hailey just gave him will take time to heal. "Blood pressure is high... I need to take him to hospital."

"Y/N don't leave me..." Shawn whimpers in pain.

"I'm right here honey, I'm here." They put him on to a stretcher and take him into the ambulamce.

Camila sees him and literally sprints to come see him.

"What happened to you hun?" Camila asks Shawn, caressing his cheek. I loved the friendship Camila and Shawn had. It never bothered me how close they were.

"Hailey happened." I rolled my eyes at the name.

"What? I don't get it..."

"We need to go now." The paramedic tells us.

"I'll explain when we get home." I tell Camila, who gives Shawn a quick hug before getting out of the ambulance.

"Mm Y/N" I could tell that the poor thing was in pain. "It hurts..."

"What hurts sweetie?" I caress his cheek, noticing the huge bruise.

"My... my stomach..." I knew he was going to be sick and so did the paramedic. Shawn throws up into a sick bucket, then leans his head back in pain.

"Deep breaths. We're nearly there."

As soon as we get into the hospital, Shawn is taken into an examination room so that they could run tests on him.

A police officer then approaches me.

"Y/N please can I speak to you?" I follow him into a room and we sit. "I just want to know what happened."

"I think... Hailey Baldwin gave Shawn a spiked drink, even though we had told everyone to make sure Shawn didn't drink too much because of his kidney and then raped him." I explain.

"Thank you. The CCTV evidence matches your description so we have enough evidence to put Miss Baldwin on trial." Relief floods through me as I leave the room.

I take a seat in the waiting area and begin to flick through Twitter. #JusticeForShawn was trending worldwide - news travelled fast.

"Shawn Mendes" A doctor calls and I instantly stand. "The drink given to Shawn contained 6 units of alcohol. To a regular person, that is fine but Shawn has had a kidney transplant, so this amount plus the 4 units drank by him could have been lethal." I gasp - Shawn had almost died! "We've gotten the alcohol out of his system and the blood tests show his kidney is working fine. His blood pressure is still slightly raised, but he's free to go." The doctor explains.

"Thank you." I go into the examination room and stand at Shawn's bedside. "Is my beautiful babyboy ready to go home?" I stroke his curls, moving some away from his blood shot eyes.

"Y...yes" I help him to his feet and we walk out of the hospital silently. If I wasn't holding his body up, Shawn would've collapsed.

Selena offered to pick us up.

"There you are." I buckle him in to the back seat of the car and we drive home in silence.

As soon as we get home, I give Shawn a shower - he was vulnerable and didn't want to be alone even for a second.

I dry him off and change him into a blue tee shirt and some grey sweatpants.

I then get him into bed. It was now 6 30am.

He moves closer to me and digs his head into my shoulder.

"Night night my beautiful precious baby." I whisper in his ear.

"I love you Y/N." He responds before falling asleep in my arms.

The next morning, well afternoon, I wake up at 12 30pm. I can feel Shawn's head resting in the crook of my neck. I decide to wake him as we all wanted to speak to him.

"Morning sunshine." I whisper in his ear and he wakes up, pain in his eyes. Selena then comes in with some toast for Shawn. I help him sit up so that he could eat.

We reposition so that Shawn is sitting between Selena and I, head resting on my shoulder.

"I know you don't want to talk about it darling." I begin.

"I... it hurts and I just..." he begins to cry, and Selena wipes his tears with the back of her hand.

"Shawn please... lupus can also cause mental health issues, it caused me to get anxiety and depression, and I don't want that to happen to you. I care about you too much to see you in any pain. You're more sensitive and precious than I am, partly because you are a lot younger than when it happened to me. My God, you're barely an adult! Please talk to us Shawn, we love you too much to not want to help you." Selena explains, pressing a kiss to his forehead.

Shawn's phone begins ringing. It was his mum.

"Shawn? Thank God! Y/N told me what had happened. Please tell me you're okay my baby." Karen cries, worry in her voice. She was visiting family in South America with Manny and Aaliyah, and a volcano erupted in Chile so there are no flights available. They are basically stuck there.

"Mum... I want to die."

Be back soon