▪ ■ fourteen ■ ▪

I'm back hehe

Your POV

My heart dropped - Shawn wanted to die and nobody realised.

He hung up the call with his mum and turned to face me, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Come here" he lays in my lap and cries his little heart out, pulling at my top. "Deep breaths." I whisper into his ear.

Selena gets up and grabs a glass of water for Shawn.

"Here, drink this." She holds the glass to his mouth and he takes a few sips.

"Honey, please tell me what's going on. We're all so worried about you." I kiss his forehead and reach out for his hand, rubbing my thumb against it.

"Its just..." he stops to breathe for a second. "I can't be me anymore... I just want to be able to perform again without feeling sick the day after, I want to record an album without having to take days off." I squeeze his hand lovingly and let him continue. "If this lupus thing didn't happen then maybe the stuff with Hailey wouldn't have happened." This breaks him and Selena and I both hold him tight, calming him.

"Shawn it happens to us all. We are all faced with problems. You're problems are worse than many of us, yes. But the fact that you've been given this shows how strong you actually are. Shawn you're the strongest person I know. You'll get through this and we all will help you and be with you every single step of the way." I'm also in tears by this point. I just keep hugging him, his head burried in the crook of my neck, him laying on top of me by this point. Selena rubs his back and plants a kiss on his head through his hair.

"Y/N is right. Please don't get too upset about this. One thing I'm going to suggest is that you get a therapist. There's a therapy called CBT which will help you. I'll send the number to you." She smiles at him.

I notice Shawn's eyes closing.

"I want to sleep." He says in a child like way. I let him stay laying on me and I begin playing with his hair.

"Here you go." Selena covers Shawn up with a blanket and I hold him tightly as he falls asleep.

A few hours later, I notice that Shawn is moving a little. I look down at my baby and see he is awake. 

"Hey darling." I look him in the eye and kiss his forehead. He keeps his head on my shoulder, arms around my waist.

"Y/N I... can I tell you what happened?"

"Of course honey. Whenever you're ready."

"Well... I was at the party and I had a few drinks. Then I saw Hailey so I just hugged her. She then..." he stops for a second as his eyes tear up. A single tear falls from his eye and lands on his bruised cheek. I kiss it away, which makes him smile.

"Its okay. Just start when you're ready to speak."

"She gave me a drink... told me it was a mocktail... and then I felt sick so I went into the bedroom. Then she told me to take my shirt off because I looked warm. So I did because I was stupid and..." he begins sobbing at this point.

"Hey hey its okay. You're not stupid... it was the drink. That bitch tricked you."

"But then she just kissed me and I... I said no and told her to stop and... and she h... hit me..." I feel his head dig into my shoulder and I take my hands through his hair lovingly. "Then she just... she... she did it." Shawn begins to sob so loudly that Selena runs into the room in worry.

"Oh my God what happened?" She comes and sits on the bed next to us.

"Let me make you some tea. The way you like it yeah." I say in his ear.

"Shawn come here sweetie pie." Selena coos, pulling him into her arms. "Deep breaths."

I go into the kitchen and get Shawn some tea. I add a bit of honey and a drop of lemon juice and take it to him.

"Some tea for my babyboy." I put the mug on the bedside table and sit at his bedside.

"Thank you princess." Shawn replies. His head was in Selena's lap, and she stroked his hair to keep him calm.

"Right, I need to get something for tea as I don't want to cook. I'll be back soon." I lean down and plant a kiss on Shawn's forehead, calming him.

Selena's POV

"You two are so cute." I joke, trying to make Shawn smile.

"She's amazing." He replies. There was pain in his eyes and I could see it.

"On a serious note, please talk to someone about what's going on sweetie, we don't know what's in your head, you need to tell us. I know exactly how it feels like to feel so down and anxious but have no reason to... well after yesterday its normal for you to feel like this." I explain.

"I just wished it didn't happen. I can't get the whole experience out of my head. It feels so awful, and she can't get charged for rape because she's a woman." (A/N I think men can be raped too and women can rape men and should be charged with the same sentence.) I hate that rule.

"Don't worry, we will make sure she gets what she deserves. You just focus on yourself. How about I do a face mask on you?" I suggest and Shawn nods. "I'll get you one."

I get a face mask from my toiletries bag.

"It'll feel cold at first." I begin applying the mask to Shawn's face.

"What does it do?" Shawn asks.

"It cleans your pores and makes your skim softer." I spread it all over his face and then I wash my hands.

"Selena" Shawn calls.

"What's up"

"How long do I need this on for?"

"15 minutes. I'll peel it off for you." I then hear the doorbell. "I'll get it."

I open the door and its the postman.

"Package for Shawn Mendes?"

"I'll sign for it."

I take the rather large box to Shawn.

"Someone sent you a package." I exclaim, putting it on the bed so that Shawn could open it.

"Its flowers... oh there's a note." Shawn reads it out loud. "My dearest Shawn, I heard what happened to you at the party, and I'm so sorry that you had to go through it. I hope this helps you feel better. Text me if you need anything at all. Love you x Taylor Swift."

"That's sweet of her." I smile at Shawn, putting the flowers on the table.

"Oh my God there's muffins!" Shawn cries, and this makes me erupt into laughter.

Your POV

The first thing I hear when I return home is 'muffins'. I go into our bedroom and see Shawn. His face was all pink as he had a face mask on. He had a huge smile on his face, and was about to open the packet of chocolate chip muffins.

"What happened? I was gone half an hour." I joke, sitting at Shawn's bedside.

"Taylor sent me flowers and muffins." I smile and kiss Shawn's neck as he had a face mask on.

"Right lemme take that off." Selena gently peels the mask away.

"Is my face soft?" Shawn asks, feeling his face.

"Only one way to find out!" I grab Shawn's face and kiss him. "Your face is very soft." We all begin to laugh. "See, there's that smile!" I caress Shawn's cheek lovingly.

"I'm tired." Shawn yawns. I brought some frozen pizza so we could just eat later.

"Lets lie you down." I help him lay back down. I was about to follow Selena out of the room but Shawn grabs my hand.

"Stay with me Y/N." He pleads and I get into bed with him, his head resting on my shoulder.

Hope you liked ittt xxx