▪ ■ seventeen ■ ▪

Sorry for the wait for this but here it is hehe

Your POV

"Shawn please don't do this you're fine... Just wake up please honey please!" I cry over his chest but he doesn't even move. I feel him flinch and I instantly pick my head up and look him in the eyes. "Shawn baby are you awake?" No response. I caress his cheek, and his eyes open.

"N... no please don't hurt me! Don't hurt me!" He tries to shout but can't due to pure panic.

"Hey honey... I'm not going to hurt you or let anyone hurt you." Shawn shakes his head and his eyes close again. "Shawn! Please be okay, just please." I feel a pair of hands lift me away from Shawn as he is loaded into an ambulance. I sit in with him and look at the broken expression on his face.

"Miss we need to bandage his wrists up." I nod and take a step back. They wrap his wrists up. Then, his top is cut off and his surgical wound looks like its been forcibly opened. I feel sick looking at it, and I throw up into a nearby bucket. A paramedic helps me sit in a seat in the ambulance and gives me some water.

"Miss don't worry. He's stable." The paramedic explains, letting me sit near his stretcher.

"Shawn... Shawn its Y/N. I'm here... please don't get upset." I plant a kiss on his cheek, kissing the tears away. I stand by him and stroke his hair, holding his hand in mine.

When we arrive, Shawn is taken into a separate treatment room. I'm not too sure what they were doing in there. I was incredibly worried about Shawn's mental well being. His wounds from his rape had been ripped open and infected, and it'd be much harder for him to recover.

"Shawn?" I stand up.

"How is he?"

"Physically, he lost some blood but nothing of a concerning level. He has a few cuts and bruises, and we've had to apply stitches to his forehead and on his surgical wound as the attacker ripped part of it open. He has a small fever and is complaining of body pain, but he has lupus so that explains that. He's in room 292. Second door on your right."

"Thank you." I smile before entering Shawn's room. His head was turned to face me. The shattered expression on his face will haunt me for years to come.

"Y/N" I see tears forming in his eyes, and mine too.

"Hey honey." I sit at his bedside and take some hair out of his eyes.

"I... I want to go home. Why... why did this happen to me?" He sobs and I comfort him by stroking his cheek.

"She's a monster." I scoff, before putting my attention towards Shawn. "Please talk to me Shawn. Tell me if it hurts because I know it does but you need to tell me how much it hurts so I can try and make it better." I tell him, holding his bruised face in my hands.

"It hurts right here." He points at his chest. I knew what he meant.

"Shawn I... let me hold you. I need to hold my baby." He shuffles up in the bed and I lay next to him, his head pressed against my chest. I take one arm around his bare back and my free hand plays with his hair, and he sobs into my chest.

"What do I do?" He cries, and all I can do is hold him tight, telling him it was all going to be okay.

But it wasn't, was it?

I got told that Hailey's friend's billionaire dad bailed her out. He would probably do it again. She's female so can't get done for rape.

Now, she had put him in hospital twice. God damn it, she had taken the last bit of hope Shawn had left and eaten it right in front of him. She had broken him down from the inside.

And I wanted her to pay for it.

"Y/N my head hurts."

"Lay on me baby... I need to hold you my baby." I wanted to hold him in my lap and feed him and take care of him, so he doesn't have to do anything. "Come here." I let him lay between my legs and his head rests on my chest. I begin massaging his head, and in a few minutes he's asleep in my arms. I wrap my arms around him and hold him tight. I was doing this to console myself. Shawn was my world and I hated it when someone did even the smallest things to upset him.

"I... I want her... to go to jail for what she did... she got out and I want her locked up. I... I can't see her face. It haunts me... it causes me pain. Like why did it have to happen to me Y/N? I've never done anything to hurt her... what does she have against me?" Shawn is cut off by the door opening.

It was a police officer, followed by a nurse, followed by another police officer.

And her.

It was Hailey.

I feel Shawn's entire body jolt in fear, and his breathing rate increased.

"No... don't hurt me! Please don't hurt me!" He shouts, head dug into my chest, sobbing his innocent heart out.

"Why have you brought her here?" I scoff angrily. That moment froze, as the moment when...

Sorry for leaving it there I'm just evil