I.

It was nearing 11:30am when he finally came in. Cassie looked up from her work to make sure it was actually him. He was always here at least an hour early, but today he was 3 hours late. She was about to call him out on it when she noticed it. The deep bruising around his left eye was more than noticeable. The blood dried around his nose and the blood dripping from his lip concerned her more than the bruising. He walked straight into his office, not saying a word to anyone. Cassie got up and quickly walked into his office. "What happened to you?" She asked him.

"Nothing." He shook his head and pulled out a large binder.

"Let me clean you up." Cassie offered, stepping closer to him.

"No, Cassie." He rolled his eyes and opened the binder. "Did we get any shipments today?"

"What? No, we didn't get any shipments." Cassie sighed. "Please, let me clean you up. You're gonna get blood on your work."

"I'm fine, Cassie. Just go back to work." He rubbed the bridge of his nose, wincing at the pain.

"Tell me what happened." Cassie crossed her arms.

"No, mind your own business." He scoffed and looked at her. "If I let you clean me up, will you just go back to work?" She nodded slowly and walked into his bathroom, getting a towel wet and bringing it back to him.

"Why won't you tell me what happened?" She asked, wiping the blood from his nose.

"Because, it's not your business." He grunted lowly, pulling back.

"Mr. Hood, please. Hold still." She sighed and held the back of his head as she wiped away the blood.

"You know, you can call me Calum." He whispered, looking up at her. "I'm not super into the whole 'Mr. Hood' thing."

"Well, you're my boss. So, to be polite, you're Mr. Hood." She shrugged and wiped the blood from his lip.

"You and I both know you're not as polite as you pretend to be." Calum smirked at her and stood up so he was looking down at her. Cassie rolled her eyes and set the towel next to her.

"I know what you're referring to, and that was a one time thing. It can't happen again." Cassie looked up at him. "You know it can't."

"Knowing and caring are two different things." Calum cupped her cheeks and pressed his lips to hers in a deep kiss. Her eyes fluttered closed at the feeling of his lips against hers. He moved his work aside and laid her back, kneeling between her legs.

"Calum, we really shouldn't." Cassie gasped as he kissed the inside of her thighs.

"We really should." Calum smirked and pulled her thong off, tossing it aside. "You're so wet, princess." Calum groaned softly, burying his face between her thighs. His tongue gently swiped up her folds, causing her to jerk slightly.

"Oh, God.." Cassie whispered, gripping the edge of the desk. Calum smirked and sucked her clit into his mouth, gently massaging it with his tongue. She moaned out his name and moved one of her hands to his hair, gripping it tightly. Her hips bucked as he sucked gently. "Fuck, Calum." Cassie gasped, her grip tightening. Calum chuckled lowly and pulled away from her, standing up.

"Bend over the desk, sweetheart." Calum smirked and unbuckled his belt. Cassie did as she was told and bent over his mahogany desk. He let his slacks and boxers pool around his ankles as he pumped his cock slowly. "Are you ready for it?"

"Yes, Calum, just fuck me." Cassie whimpered and spread her legs for him. He chuckled and flipped her skirt up, rubbing his hands over her round cheeks.

"Who's in charge here, Cassie?" Calum asked, squeezing her ass.

"You. You are." She gasped, squeezing her eyes shut.

"You're goddamn right." He moved his hand to her hip and pulled her closer to him as he guided himself into her. She let out a quiet moan as he filled her completely.

"Fuck." She whispered, bucking her hips back against his. He gripped her hips to keep her still and bent over her to whisper in her ear.

"Keep still, or daddy will make you." He whispered, biting her ear gently. Cassie shivered and moaned softly.

"Yes, sir." She bit her lip as he started to thrust slowly. Calum rubbed his thumb against the skin of her hip as he sped up, the sound of skin against skin filling the room. Cassie's moans grew louder as Calum thrusted faster, his hips pounding against hers. "Please, harder." Cassie moaned out, digging her nails into his desk.

"You take my cock so well, princess." Calum groaned and tightened his grip on her hips as he pounded into her. He brought his fingers down to her clit and rubbed slow circles against her. She gasped out a ragged moan as her thighs shook.

"I'm so close, Calum. Oh, my God." She moaned, arching her back as her walls clenched around him. He let out a guttural moan as he rubbed her clit in fast circles.

"Cum for daddy." Calum hummed, thrusting harder. Cassie moaned loudly as she released around his cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." She gasped as he continued thrusting. He stilled inside of her as he released, coating her walls with his load. He pulled out slowly and used the towel to clean her off.

"Great, now get back to work." Calum pulled his pants and boxers back up. Cassie grabbed her thong and slipped it on. She sighed and glanced back at him as she walked out of his office, closing the door behind her. She hated him. There was no other word for it. Cassie hated Calum Hood, but she couldn't deny how great he made her feel.