VII.

Richard walked back into the room and smiled at the two of them. "Have a nice chat, didya?" Richard chuckled. "It'll be the last one you have for a while." He smirked and placed another strip of tape over Cassie's mouth.

"Please, don't hurt her." Calum begged, looking at Richard. "She doesn't know anything."

"You should know not to lie to me." Richard rolled his eyes. "For that, I'm going to keep her around. She'll make a great slave, don't you think? She's got such a pretty mouth." He cupped her jaw roughly.

"Stop! Please!" Calum shook his head. "Please, I swear she doesn't know anything."

"You know, it's not her I'm really after." Richard let go of her and crossed his arms. "I'm more interested in your client list."

"My client list? What do you want with that?" Calum asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well, once you hand over any and all information, I'll become the best in the business." He smirked. "You'll be gone, and I'll have all the power." Cassie looked at Calum, confusion riddling her features once more.

"You'll never get my client list." Calum glared at him.

"Then, I guess I get to keep this one." Richard smirked and looked down at Cassie. He untied her from the chair and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder.

"Richard, please. I swear she doesn't know anything. She's innocent." Calum tugged at the ropes holding him back. "Please, take me instead."

"You're not the one I want, Hood." Richard rolled his eyes. "Besides, why should I believe what you say?"

"I'm telling the truth. She knows nothing about the company. She doesn't know anything about my past. She can't help you at all." Calum tried to reason.

"I'll be the judge of that." Richard smirked and walked out of the room with Cassie still on his shoulder.