III.

Nearly a month after her lunch with Taylor, she hadn't heard from her again. She didn't think much of it, but it was nice to have someone to talk to other than those she worked with. However, Cassie still felt uneasy. It's not every day a random person from the bank asks you to go to lunch. Cassie walked up to the office almost 2 hours before she was supposed to be there. She would be working on bank statements, which usually took all day. It was usually the job of the financing department, but Calum had recently fired all of them. Just another one of his rampages, Cassie supposed.  She liked to get in early to get started on them, so she could get out at a reasonable time. She unlocked the doors and walked to the elevator, riding up to her floor and walking to her desk. "Seriously, Calum?" Cassie groaned as she looked at the amount of statements she'd have to work up. She shook her head and grabbed her pen, starting to work.

After nearly an hour of working, the warehouse buzzer went off signaling a delivery. Cassie sighed and slipped her sweater on before going down to the warehouse. "Hi, I've got a delivery for a Calum Hood." The delivery man smiled at her.

"Yes, I can sign for those." Cassie smiled and signed his sheet. "Thank you." She smiled and began bringing the boxes to the shipment pad. She looked for a label to tell her what was in the boxes, but she didn't see anything. "What could these be?" She wondered aloud, grabbing a box cutter. She had cut one edge of the tape when Calum came into the warehouse.

"What are you doing?!" He yelled, grabbing the box cutter from her. "Under no circumstances should you ever open any shipments without my knowledge." He put the cutter on the rack and looked at her. "Do you understand?"

"Sure, but usually the box tells what's in it. This one didn't." Cassie reasoned.

"I don't care if it doesn't say anything." Calum grabbed her wrist and pulled her with him. "You do not open shipments. Got it?" He looked at her, his eyes dark. She nodded rapidly, almost too afraid to speak. "Say it!" Calum snapped.

"I got it!" Cassie squeaked, widening her eyes. She had never seen him so angry before, and she had to admit, it was turning her on a lot more than it should have.

"I'm gonna make sure you never forget it." Calum growled, pulling her into the elevator. He slammed his fist against the emergency stop button before pinning Cassie against the wall. He attached his lips to her neck, biting and sucking on her skin. She gasped softly and tried to pull her hands from his grip. He brought his hands down to her thighs and lifted her up, forcing her legs on either side of his hips. "There's only one thing I know that keeps information locked in that pretty little head of yours." 

"Calum.." Cassie gasped, tilting her head to the side to allow him more access.

"Keep your mouth shut." Calum demanded, shoving her skirt up and her thong aside. He quickly inserted two fingers as his lips worked her neck. Cassie whimpered softly and bucked her hips. Calum held her up as he thrusted his fingers quickly, curling them inside her.

"Fuck." Cassie moaned, closing her eyes. "That feels so good." Her eyes drifting closed at the feeling of his fingers fucking into her.

"I told you to keep your mouth shut." Calum growled, pulling his fingers out. Cassie whimpered at the loss of contact.

"I'm sorry, sir. I'll be quiet." She begged, bucking her hips.

"I'll make sure of that." Calum pressed his lips to hers roughly and pressed her harder against the wall. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He groaned lowly and pushed his pants and boxers down enough for him to pull his cock out. He rubbed the tip against her entrance before slowly sliding in. Calum pulled his lips away from hers and held her hips tightly as he pounded into her.

"Calum!" Cassie moaned loudly, arching her back.

"You just can't listen, can you?" Calum rolled his eyes and placed his hand over her mouth. "Be quiet." He demanded, looking into her eyes. She nodded and watched his eyes as he continued to pound into her. She moaned against his hand and dug her nails into his shoulder. Calum groaned and moved his hand from her mouth to her throat, squeezing slightly. Cassie gasped and clenched her walls around him as his hand tightened around her throat. She let out a strangled moan and gripped his shoulder tighter. He loosened his grip on her throat and brought his thumb to her clit, rubbing it slowly.

"Oh, God, I'm so close." Cassie whimpered and tilted her head back against the elevator wall. Calum groaned and rubbed her clit in fast circles as he pounded into her. His name fell from her lips like a mantra as she released around him, her walls clenching around him. Calum let out a deep groan as he came, filling her completely.

"Don't open shipments, understand?" He asked, his eyes softening.

"Yes, sir. I understand." Cassie whispered, pressing her lips to his gently. He hummed softly as her lips moved against his. He pulled out slowly and set her down, pulling his lips from hers. She watched as he pulled his pants and boxers up. He tucked his shirt in again and fixed his hair before pressing the elevator button once more. Cassie let out a deep breath and sat back down at her desk. She pulled the next statement from the pile and clicked her pen. She couldn't help the thoughts that ran through her mind. Calum had never been so angry with her, and over a box of shipment? Something in the back of her mind told her that she needed to find out what was in those boxes, but her heart was telling her to leave them sealed.