V.

The following day, Calum got into work right on time. He rode up in the elevator with a few members of his marketing team, but no one said a word. He arrived at his floor and walked to Cassie's desk right away. He set a cup of coffee on her desk and furrowed his eyebrows when he found that she wasn't in yet. "Bailey, where's Cassie?" Calum asked, looking at the young blonde boy that sits behind Cassie.

"I don't know, sir. She hasn't come in yet." Bailey shrugged. Calum bit his lip nervously and walked into his office.

"Give her another hour. She'll be here." Calum thought to himself. He rubbed his face and sighed, leaning back in his chair. He tried to start on his work, but he found himself glancing at Cassie's desk far too often. After an hour and a half had gone by, he was officially worried. He picked up his phone and dialed her number.

"Hi, this is Cassie. I can't come to the phone right now, leave a message after the beep." Her voice rang through the phone.

"Damn it, Cass. Where are you?" Calum sighed. He grabbed his binder and turned to the last filled page, looking at the number of the warehouse he sent her to yesterday. He dialed the number and waited for an answer.

"The number you have dialed is no longer in service. Please try again."

"What?" Calum ended the call and redialed the number. The same automated message played back. "No, no, no. This can't be happening." Calum shook his head and sent a text to his group chat of CEO's.

Meeting at my office. Immediately. We've got trouble.

He got up and walked to his filing cabinet and pulled out the bottom drawer, lifting the false bottom. He pulled out a gun and tucked it into his pants, covering it with his suit jacket. He closed the drawer and made his way to the conference room. The boys showed up within the hour.

"What's going on?" Luke asked, sitting at the table with Michael and Ashton.

"She's missing." Calum said, bringing a picture of Cassie onto the screen. "I sent her on a delivery yesterday and she hasn't come back. No one has seen her since."

"You sent her on a delivery? Does she even know about us?" Ashton asked, looking at Calum.

"No, but she's done actual deliveries before. I figured this would be the same." Calum shook his head. "I know Richard is behind this." Calum sighed and looked at the picture of Cassie on the screen. She was laughing at something, her eyes crinkled and her smile wide. Calum's heart beat faster as he looked at her. "I need to get her back."

"Okay, where was the delivery sent to?" Michael asked.

"GreenHill." Calum stated. "I called the number they gave me, but it doesn't exist."

"What was the address they gave you?" Ashton asked, pulling Calum's laptop over to him.

"4266 Levenworth Drive." Calum watched as Ashton typed.

"You were right. The property belongs to Richard Davis." Ashton looked at him.

"Oh, my God." Calum put his face in his hands as he sat down. "I sent her into a trap. She could be dead."

"Hey, you need to think positive." Luke rubbed Calum's shoulder. "I'm sure she's just fine. You've got nothing to be worried about."

"Yeah, maybe she's not even there anymore." Michael shrugged. "Maybe something else happened to her."

"Can you track her car?" Ashton asked, looking at Calum.

"No. I'm not you, I don't put tracking devices in my employees' cars." Calum rolled his eyes. "Cassie doesn't know what we do, and I never wanted her to find out. It's too dangerous for her."

"You really care about her, don't you?" Michael asked softly.

"Excuse me?" Calum looked at him.

"You like her. Romantically." Michael raised an eyebrow.

"No, I don't like her romantically. She's my assistant." Calum crossed his arms.

"Your assistant you have romantic feelings for." Michael smirked slightly.

"Just because I'm fucking her regularly doesn't mean I have romantic feelings for her."

"You're fucking her?" Ashton looked at him. "Calum, you can't be fucking your assistant."

"Hey, I own this company. There are no rules against it." Calum defended.

"Okay, well, you're putting her in danger by fucking her." Luke added. "If Richard knew you two had ties like that, he'd use her against you."

"And, if he knew you liked her, you'd be even more screwed." Michael explained.

"Okay, I get it. Thank you." Calum rolled his eyes. "If she dies, it's my fault." He sighed and rubbed his face again. "I'm going to the warehouse. I need you guys to look into Richard and figure out how he was able to order a delivery."

"Are you sure you want to go alone?" Luke asked.

"Yes. If something were to happen, I don't want you guys getting hurt, too." Calum stood up. "If you don't hear from me in 72 hours, that's when you come looking for me."

"You got it, Boss." Michael saluted him. Calum shook his head and walked out of the room. He walked into the parking garage and to his car. He got in and hooked his phone up to the car's navigation. He pulled out of the garage and began his journey to the warehouse.