XI.

Cassie walked into work early for what felt like the hundredth day. Bank statements were filing in faster and faster with more and more clients finding Calum's company. Cassie sat at her desk and pulled out a manila folder with the list of current clients. She began cross checking the list against the statements on her desk. She was close to falling asleep at her desk when the warehouse buzzer sounded through the room. She sighed and walked down to the warehouse. "Delivery for Calum Hood." The man handed her the clipboard for her to sign.

"Yes, thank you." She signed the log and handed it back to him. He brought in a few boxes before leaving. Cassie looked at the boxes and frowned. No labels or return address. Last time, Calum was adamant that she not open them, but she was dying to know what was inside these boxes. She grabbed the box cutters and opened the top box. "Oh, my God." She gasped, looking at the contents of the box. There were layers of illegal drugs and weaponry. She grabbed a roll of packing tape and quickly resealed the box. "I need to get rid of these." She grabbed the boxes and began bringing them down to the loading dock where she could store the boxes. She was on her third trip of boxes when something didn't look right.

"Does Calum know you're here?" His voice sent shivers down her spine.

"I work here, he knows I come in early." Cassie tried to keep her voice steady.

"Does he know you're touching his shipments?"

"What do you want from me?" Cassie looked up at him.

"I want you to come with me." Richard smirked and grabbed her wrist, pulling her with him.

"Where are we going?" She asked trying to pull her hand from his.

"You'll know when we get there." Richard tugged her harder. Panic was beginning to set in and Cassie looked around, hoping to find someone or something that could help her. She reached into her pocket and dialed Calum's number. She didn't want to talk to him, but she wanted him to be able to hear what was happening.

"Please, let me go." Cassie begged, trying to free her arm once more. "Please, I can't help you."

"I'm gonna need you to shut your fucking mouth, got it?" Richard snapped at her. "If you don't, I can just kill you here and now."

"No, I'll be quiet." Cassie whimpered. "I'm sorry."

"Quit talking." Richard groaned and dragged her along. He shoved her into the back of his car and sped off.