X.

After 3 months, things had finally returned to normal. There hadn't been any more deliveries, no shipments, and no threats from Richard. Cassie sat at her desk, working on bank statements, when Calum walked in with the boys. Blood covered their clothes and parts of their bodies. The other employees definitely noticed, but none of them acknowledged the issue. Cassie furrowed her eyebrows and stood up. "In the office, now." She demanded, ushering them all in. She closed the door behind her and looked at them.

"It's not as bad as it looks." Luke mumbled.

"Yeah, right." Cassie rolled her eyes and walked to the bathroom. "All of you, on the couch, now." She gathered a few wet towels as the boys squeezed onto the couch. "So, who wants to tell me what happened?" She asked as she started cleaning them up.

"It's nothing." Calum looked at her. She raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

"This is not nothing. Normal people don't come in covered in blood." She sighed and continued cleaning them off.

"Cassidy, I told you it's nothing." Calum snapped at her.

"Calum, let her be. She's just trying to take care of us." Luke defended her.

"We don't need taking care of. We are fine." Calum glared at him.

"Come on, guys. I think it's time for us to go." Ashton sighed and stood up. "Thank you, Cassie." He kissed her cheek gently before walking out with Luke and Michael. Cassie watched them leave, then turned to Calum.

"Tell me what happened." She crossed her arms.

"No, Cassie. I'm not telling you anything." Calum rolled his eyes and walked to his desk, taking his bloody shirt off. She bit her lip and watched as his back muscles tensed.

"Calum, please, just tell me." Cassie sighed, walking over to him.

"You don't know when to shut up, do you?" He looked down at her, his eyes dark.

"If you want me to shut up, why don't you make me?" She countered, raising an eyebrow. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her roughly. She gasped softly and kissed him back. Calum pushed everything off his desk and lifted her onto it, laying her down. "You really think this is gonna shut me up?" Cassie smirked, looking up at him.

"No, but this will." He leaned down and kissed her roughly once more. He pulled her thong off and threw it behind him. Cassie sat up and unbuckled his belt, pushing his pants and boxers down. She got off his desk and knelt in front of him. She licked a stripe along his hardened cock before taking the tip in her mouth. Calum groaned softly and gripped her hair. "Finally putting that mouth to good use." She looked up at him as she took more of him in. She bobbed her head along his shaft as her tongue rubbed the vein on the underside of his cock. Calum grunted and held onto the desk to keep himself from bucking his hips. Cassie pulled her mouth off and looked up at him.

"Fuck my mouth, daddy." She licked his tip, slowly twirling her tongue around him.

"Open wide, princess." Calum groaned, forcing her head back. She giggled softly and opened her mouth. Calum thrusted into her mouth, forcing her mouth all the way down his cock. She gagged slightly as the tip hit the back of her throat. "Holy fuck." Calum groaned, thrusting slowly. Cassie looked up at him, her eyes innocent. "I could come just from looking at you." Calum bit his lip and held the back of her head as he thrusted in and out of her mouth. His head fell back as the pleasure took over. His eyes fell shut and a guttural moan escaped his mouth. Cassie pulled her mouth off of him and looked up at him.

"I need you now." She bit her lip. "I'm so wet for you."

"On the desk, now." Calum demanded, tapping her cheek with his glistening cock. She got up off her knees and laid back on his desk, her legs spread for him. "Jesus Christ." Calum groaned, rubbing his fingers between her folds. She moaned softly and arched her back.

"Please, Calum. I need you so badly." She whimpered, looking up at him.

"I've got a meeting in 10 minutes, so we need to be fast." Calum pulled her hips closer to his as he rubbed his tip between her folds.

"Then hurry." Cassie begged, bucking her hips.

"Patience, princess." Calum chuckled as he slid into her slowly. She moaned out his name and arched her back.

"Fuck, I've missed your cock." She moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist. He gripped her hips and began pounding into her.

"I've missed your pussy." Calum grunted, his hips slamming into hers. Cassie moaned louder and brought her fingers to her clit. "No." Calum growled, pinning her hands to the desk. "That's daddy's job, princess." He smirked and brought his thumb to her clit.

"Just like that, daddy." Cassie moaned loudly and bucked her hips. Calum chuckled and rubbed her clit in fast circles as he pounded into her.

"You like that, baby?" Calum asked, rubbing her clit faster. She moaned in response, gripping the desk. "I asked you a question." Calum growled, spanking her clit.

"Yes! Yes, daddy. I like it." Cassie moaned loudly, arching her back off the desk. Calum smirked and pressed his thumb against her clit as he pounded into her. "Don't stop, daddy." Cassie begged, her legs shaking from the pleasure.

"I have no intentions of stopping." Calum smirked and pounded harder, his cock nudging her g-spot. Cassie opened her mouth to moan, but no sound came out.

"Oh, my God, Calum!" She screamed out. "Right there, yes. Right there." Calum chuckled and pounded into her g-spot. Her eyes rolled back as she released, squirting on his stomach.

"Fucking hell." Calum groaned lowly as he watched her, his own orgasm following soon after. "Jesus Christ, I didn't know you could squirt."

"I didn't either." Cassie giggled breathlessly.

"Let's get you cleaned up." Calum chuckled and handed her a clean towel. She smiled and wiped down her thighs before handing Calum the towel. He smiled and wiped off his cock and stomach. "Alright, I need to get my meeting." Calum pulled up his pants and boxers before putting on a clean shirt. "I'll see you afterwards." He smiled and pressed a soft kiss to her lips.