XX.

Ashton and Michael entered the room, running to their group. "Let's get out of here. Now." Ashton said, ushering the three out of the warehouse. "Luke, take Cassie to the car. We'll be there in a minute." Ashton nodded to him.

"Come on, Cassie." Luke nodded, holding her hand as they began walking away.

"I'm going with her." Calum said, starting to walk after them. Ashton and Michael held him back as Luke and Cassie continued walking.

"Listen, we heard Taylor talking to Richard. They're going to kill Cassie." Ashton said. "Taylor told Richard to do whatever it takes to make sure Cassie dies."

"Then, I'm absolutely going with her." Calum frowned and tried to squeeze past him and Michael.

"Mate, calm down. Luke will take her back to Ashton's building. We can meet them there." Michael spun him around and pushed him toward the car. "Get in the back so I can get you cleaned up before we get there." Michael pushed Calum into the back and got in with him. Ashton got in and drove back to his building while Michael helped Calum get cleaned up. When they arrived back at the building, Calum was quick to rush inside. He was already up to Ashton's floor by the time Ashton and Michael entered the building.

"Cassie?" Calum called out.

"Calum." Cassie sighed and jogged to him, hugging him once more. Calum wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him.

"God, I'm so sorry." He sighed, pressing a kiss to her head.

"Come on, we're meeting in the conference room." Ashton said when he and Michael finally made it up. Calum kept his arm around Cassie's waist as they walked to the conference room.

"Cassie, I need you to tell everyone what you told me today." Luke said, sitting down at the table.

"What's this about?" Calum asked, looking at Cassie as he sat next to her. Cassie sighed and held Calum's hand.

"My real name isn't Cassidy. It's Mihaela. My father is Mihai Visale.."

"Oh, my God." Calum's eyes widened as he leaned back in his chair.

"Keep going." Luke urged her.

"I had to leave Romania when I was 5 for my own safety. I came here and changed my name and my lifestyle. I know more about mafias than you guys think I do." Cassie explained. "I told Luke all of this earlier, but before that the only one that knew I'm not from here was Taylor."

"You knew Taylor before today?" Ashton asked.

"We met a few months ago at the bank and we really bonded. We've hung out a lot since then. I didn't think much of it then, but she used to ask me about Calum every time we were together. I asked her if she knew you, and she said you and her boss were old friends. I had no idea her boss was Richard." Cassie shook her head.

"Taylor applied for your job, too. I did an interview with her and she became obsessed with me. She used to wait outside the building for me, or wait by my car. It was incredibly creepy, so I sent her to Richard to apply for a job because I thought he'd just kill her, but he made her a henchwoman." Calum sighed.

"This is all so fucked up." Michael laughed uncomfortably.

"Cassie, has Taylor ever been to your house?" Calum asked, remembering her plot with Richard.

"Yeah, we hang out there all the time. Why?" Cassie asked, looking at him.

"Let's go. You're staying at my house for the time being." Calum said, standing up.