Chapter 7 This town is wasted and alone

A/N

Hey guys! Wow, 37 reads! I know, all you big wig writers out there are all like, "She's celebrating 37 reads?" Yes I am, now back off. For a few days, I was stuck at 18 reads, and then they doubled over the weekend! How awesome is that? Anyways, I'll stop ranting and get to the story XD

Your secrets out and the best part is

It's not even a good one

When we finally rolled up to the mall, I couldn't help but let a gasp escape from my mouth. It was much larger than anything that I had ever seen. I know, I know. I can literally hear the gasps. But I didn't grow up as privileged as most. So a mall was never in the picture.

"It's so big." I said, still looking at it. I then averted my eyes from the building to the people walking in and out of the building. There were so many, making me realize how nervous I actually was. My breathing hitched and my heart rate went through the roof. With huge crowds, that just meant that there were more people there to judge me. More people to get lost in. More people to-

"Raven?" I looked up and saw Patrick watching me, worry evident on his face.

"Yeah?" I asked, trying to mask my fear from my voice.

"You okay? Your face sort of paled and then you spaced out for a while there." He said.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It's just that there are so many people and let's just say that I've never done too well in crowds." I said quietly.

"Hey, look at me." Patrick said. I refused at first, but then I felt a hand guide my face to look at him. "You're gonna be fine. Pete and I are here, so don't worry, okay?"

I nodded reluctantly and Patrick smiled. I returned the smile. "Let's go before I change my mind."

We all piled out of the car, some more excited than others (Pete and Patrick). As we walked, my breathing and nerves didn't get any better, but once we got inside the building, it was like every fear was replaced with amazement.

"Where do you want to go to first?" Patrick asked.

"I don't know. What's there to do here?" I asked, still looking around.

"Well, there's Macy's, JCPenn-" Patrick started, but he was interrupted by Pete.

"Dude, she's obviously a Hot Topic kind of girl." He said.

"A what?" I asked.

Both Pete and Patrick looked at me with wide eyes. They took my hands and guided me towards a store on the second floor. When we walked in, it was like I walked into clothing heaven. I smiled and then walked in.

"What am I allowed to get?" I asked Patrick.

"Anything. Go crazy." He said with a smile. I let out a small squeal, which got a laugh from Patrick and Pete, and then I ran off. Maybe twenty minutes later, I came up to Patrick with an armful of Green Day, Panic! At the Disco, Black Veil Brides, Fall Out Boy, and My Chemical Romance tees, beanies, bracelets, and a couple pairs of vans. Patrick had a new fedora and Pete was roaming the food court outside. Patrick paid, then handed Pete the bags.

"Hey, what am I gonna do with these?" Pete asked, taking the bags.

"I gotta go do something." Patrick said with a wink and smile.

"Oh, okay. We'll go get the supplies for the prank." Pete said.

Patrick nodded and walked off and Pete and I walked the opposite direction. Once Pete and I grabbed the supplies, we waited out in the food court. Pete ended up buying a couple pizza's, one for him and one for Patrick and I to share. I ended up just grabbing one piece and picking at it. I was fat enough as is and didn't need all the extra fat and grease to ruin my hard work.

Patrick finally came back with a small bag in his hand, swinging it lightly. He looked at us and smiled. "I'm back."

"We can see that." Pete said with a mouthful of pizza, which caused Patrick to make a face.

"And this is for you, Raven." He said, handing me the small bag.

I took it and looked up at him. "What is it?"

"Well, if I told you, I would ruin it. Just open it!" He said, taking the seat next to me.

I did as he said and opened the bag. Inside was a box to a brand new iPhone X, still unopened. "I can't take this, Patrick." I said as I set it on the table.

He leaned back in his seat and smiled at me. "Well, you're gonna have to. Cause I can't return it."

A/N

Psych! Y'all really thought I would stop talking? Nah, silence is for losers. Anyways, I got one joke and one meme for you guys. First is the joke:

Q: What's an emo's favorite tv show?

A: Fringe!

I'm ashamed to say I laughed my ass off at that one XD

Here's the meme (Not really, more like a joke with a picture):

Trump and Putin be like,

Lol, That's what happens when you live in America and are caught up in the politics of it all

Lol, That's what happens when you live in America and are caught up in the politics of it all. Anyways, I would like to explain this fancy button. So, down below, you can find this fancy little star. That star is called a vote. I would very much appreciate it if y'all pressed that fancy little button and gave me a vote!

 I would very much appreciate it if y'all pressed that fancy little button and gave me a vote!

Love from the other side of the screen,

Pebbs xx