Chapter 17 Let it all out

Isabella-izzypanic

And I'm trying to find my peace of mind
Behind these two white highway lines

Where the city goes silent
The ringing in my ears gets violent

Raven's POV

I looked at my schedule and sighed. My schedule went(z) like this:

1st period: Math
2nd period: History
3rd period: Science
4th period: English
5th period: lunch
6th period: Art
7th period: Band

I hated math, and I sucked at it, but I guess that it was a plus that I got it first period because I was getting it over with. I heard the bell ring, signaling that it was time for me to get to class. But the only problem was that I had no idea where I was going. I probably should've taken my extra time to do that.

Walking through the halls of this school was just like Joe and Pete had said: hell. Everybody was staring at me like I had grown another head, watching my every move. A couple kids looked my way and laughed. I knew that I shouldn't have said anything, but I just had to. I hated it when people talked about me behind my back. At least have the courage to say it out loud to my face.

"Hey!" I called out to them. They turned my way. "If you have something to say about me, please say it to my face." I said.

The girl smirked and walked up to me. She got maybe an inch away from my face, her coffee smelling breath floating into my nose. It took all of me not to gag. "We said, 'What an emo fag. You're never going to be loved'."

I shook my head. "Why the hell would you even say that if you don't even know me?"

The girl smiled and shrugged. "Because I know the type. And let me guess, you have cuts on your wrist, right?"

"No." I lied.

"Liar." She then addressed the rest of the group. "Pull up her sleeves."

"What the hell, you can't-" Just then, I felt kids grab me and hold me in place while a girl rolled up my jacket sleeves, revealing my scars and fresh cuts. I looked away, embarrassed. By now, a large group of kids had gathered round to watch.

The main girl snarled in disgust. "Wow. I knew you were lying. I told you that I knew the type." Just then, she took one of her long, acrylic nails and dug it into one of the fresh cuts. I cried out in pain as she dug deeper. The girl cocked her head. "What? I thought that this is what you do. Or is it this?" She then moved over to a scabbed over cut and ripped it open with her nail, leaving blood to drip all over my arm and onto the floor. The girl finally stopped. "Garbage." She dropped my arm and walked off with her goonies, leaving me to be standing alone in the hall.

I felt tears fall down my cheek as I slid down the wall. This was why I didn't want to come here. This was the exact reason why. Because half the time I can't control what I say around people like that. And then I end up getting hurt, like now.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?"

I looked up and saw a girl with brown shoulder length hair, hazel eyes that were hidden behind black glasses and a Fall Out Boy shirt standing in front of me with worried eyes.

"Uh, I think so?" I said, looking down at my arm, which was still dripping blood.

"Your arm is bleeding. I don't think that qualifies as okay. Let me help you." She said, helping me up.

"Thank you." I said quietly.

The girl smiled wide. "No problem. I'm Isabella."

"Raven." I said, giving a weak smile. She guided me to a bathroom, where she ran some water over the cuts and then pulled out some Band-Aids, putting them on.

Isabella stood back and smiled again. "All done."

"Thanks again." I said. I was honestly grateful for her because if she hadn't come, I probably would've passed out cause I wasn't getting up.

She waved off my thanks. "Don't worry about it. Now let's get you to class. What do you have?"

"Um," I pulled out my schedule and looked at it. When under stress, I forget things, so I had to look. "Math with Mr. Harrison."

"Oh, I have that too! Here, I'll walk with you." She said.

I smiled as we started walking. She was pretty quiet the way there, only speaking to show me important landmarks in the school. But half the time, I wasn't listening. I was only hoping that Isabella could actually be a friend to me.

A/N

I'm here for a tiny promo, so here goes:

Do you like Pete Wentz? Do you like Mikey Way? Do you ship Petekey and enjoy smut? Well, this is the book for you! Pink Pete by ArchersRevenge is a masterful book full of Petekey smut that will leave you breathless (you can take that any way you want XD). Go read it!

And now I'm done with that XD. Anywaysssssss. Hello, my Youngbloods! Here is my new chapter, and I would like to thank izzypanic once again for the amazing support and for being willing to be in this book. You are much appreciated! <3 Let me know what you guys think down below with a comment and vote! (the button won't bite, I promise ;) )

Love from the other side of the screen,

Pebbs xx