Chapter 32 So We Only Lose A Little

A celebrated man amongst the gurnies
They can fix me proper with a bit of luck
The doctors and the nurses they adore me so
But its really quite alarming

Cause I'm such an awful F**k
(why thank you)

Patrick's POV

"So she agreed to do shows with us." I said quietly to Pete and Hailey.

Pete pumped his fist quietly and Hailey smiled. "That's awesome. She'll do great."

"I know. I'm just worried because she's never been on stage before and we're throwing her on stage in front of thousands of people." I said worriedly, running my fingers through my hair. The last thing I wanted was to throw Raven into a panic attack in front of thousands of people.

Pete's eyes lit up. "I have an idea!"

"What is it?" I asked, leaning forward. Just then, we heard a crash coming from upstairs, causing all of our heads to turn in the direction of the sound. I stood up, deciding to investigate the sound. "I'll be back. I'm just gonna go check if she's alright."

Pete nodded and so did Hailey, and they turned to each other and started talking to each other. Walking up the stairs, I heard more movement, but it didn't sound normal. I quickly picked up my speed, skipping stairs as I ran up. Opening her door, I saw Raven on the floor seizing, her mouth foaming and Max and Kayle still on the phone.

"PETE!" I screamed, kneeling down next to her, not knowing what to do. I pulled out my phone, quickly calling 911, tears streaming down my face. I wanted her to be okay. I couldn't lose her. What would I do? Who would I be without my daughter?

Pete burst through the door, breathless with Hailey on his tail. He saw Hailey and ran up to her, kneeling by her side, obviously not knowing what to do either. Joe and Andy soon came up and both of them stood at the doorway, horrified looks on their faces. Hailey rushed forward.

"You have to move her on her side." She said soothingly, moving the convulsing girl on her side. "She also needs space." She said, almost soothingly.

Pete and I looked at her, confused. "How do you know that?" Pete asked.

She shrugged. "My mom was a nurse."

Just then, the convulsing stopped and Raven was still. Everybody surged forward. "Is she dead?" Pete asked dumbly. I punched him on the arm as I knelt next to her. She sat up, rubbing her head.

"What happened?" Just then, the doorbell rang, causing Joe and Andy to rush downstairs to what I assumed was the paramedics.

"You had a seizure, sweetheart." I said, giving her a hug and holding her close.

She hugged me back. "Oh." She said quietly.

1 Hour Later Raven's Pov

"So, we did some tests and we have some news." The doctor said as I sat on the hospital bed in a gown.

"Good or bad?" I asked quietly.

He looked at me sadly. "I'm afraid it's bad. The cancer has metastasized, spreading to the brain, lungs, and bones."

"What does that mean?" Patrick asked quietly.

"It means I'm dying."

A/N

Hello, my lovelies! Here is my (pretty short) new chapter of this here book!  Sorry for it being so short, I wanted to capture some drama. Don't worry, the tour will be coming soon... ;) anyways, enjoy! Let me know what you think down below with a comment and vote!

Love from the other side of the screen,

Pebbs XX