Chapter 18 Oh There You Go

A/N In the words of CrankthatFrank, this song definitely is my bussy bopping song on MA N  I   A, I love it so much, along with Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea.

'Cause I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide
Dancing all alone in the morning light
The sunshine riptide
You came in like a wave when I was feeling alright

Raven's POV

Isabella opened the door to the classroom and walked in, me not too far behind her. When we walked in, all eyes were on us. I don't know why, but my best guess is that we were late. The teacher, whom I'm assuming was Mr. Harrison, turned around and gave us disapproving looks.

"Well, look who decided to grace us with their presence. Would you care to explain, Ms. Lowell?"

Isabella's face turned a deep shade of crimson as she looked down at the floor. "I-I wa-was -"

"She saw that I was lost in the halls and she helped me get to class, sir." I said. She gave me a look of relief and mouthed 'Thank you'. I smiled at her in response.

"And you must be the new student. Ms.-" He walked over to his desk and looked at a piece of paper. "Stump. Is that correct?"

"Yes, sir." I said.

"Hm. Find a seat and start taking notes. I'll excuse you're tardy this once, but next time, you won't be so lucky." He said, turning his attention back to the board.

Isabella and I walked to the back of the classroom and sat next to each other, putting my backpack on the back of my seat. Isabella leaned into my ear. "Stump? Please tell me it's a coincidence."

I looked over at her, my face flushing a shade of pink. "Well..."

"You're Patrick Stump's daughter?!" She whisper yelled.

"Yeah." I said but then turned back to the front of the classroom. "But I think we should be paying attention to class."

Isabella faced forward again, taking out her notebook with a small smile on her face. "Right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of school passed rather fast, and most of my classes consisted of me trying and failing to actually listen to the teachers. Once the bell rang signaling that school was over, I grabbed my Blurryface backpack and rushed out of the building, just wanting to get away from this place.

"Raven! Wait up!"

I turned around and saw Isabella running towards me, her brown hair flowing as she ran. She smiled as she caught up to me and I smiled back. "Hey." I said.

"Hey. So how do you like this place so far?" She asked as we walked.

I shrugged. "I mean, it was alright I guess."

"Raven!" I looked up and saw Patrick and Pete standing at the car in the parking lot. I smiled wide as I trotted up to them, hugging Patrick when I made it up to him.

"Hi, Dad." I said with a smile.

"Hey." He said, hugging me back. "Who's that you're hanging out with?"

I released the hug and turned around to see Isabella standing in place, her mouth open slightly and her eyes wide. I waved her over. "Isabella, come here!" She stood in place a second longer before she shook her head and started walking over. She looked at the ground for a second before looking up again. "Dad, this is Isabella."

Patrick smiled at her and stuck his out for her to shake. "Nice to meet you, Isabella. I'm Patrick."

"H-hi." She said, shaking his hand. Pete then walked up and did the same thing.

"Hey, Dad? Can Isabella come over?" I asked. When I looked over at Isabella, she just looked at me with shock.

Patrick smiled at Isabella. "Yeah, as long as its okay with her parents."

Just then, Isabella's phone rang, blaring Sugar, We're Going Down. She blushed and pulled her phone out of her pocket. "Speak of the Devil." She mumbled. She walked maybe five feet away, leaving Patrick, Pete and I to talk.

"See! You made a friend!" Patrick said.

"Yeah, but I may or may not have made a couple enemies along the way." I said quietly.

Patrick's smile faded. "What? What happened?"

"I couldn't control my mouth and I spoke before thinking." I said with a shrug. Patrick sighed and probably would've said more, but Isabella walked up to us.

"Hey, the parents need me back home. Can I get your number, though?" She said, a hopeful look on her face, but her eyes had something in there that looked like...fear?

I smiled. "Yeah." We exchanged numbers and she smiled once we were done. "Alright. See you tomorrow!"

"Yeah! Bye!" I said back as she was walking.

A/N

Hello, my lovely Youngbloods! Just wondering what you're listening to right now? (I'm listening to Not Today). Thank you so much for the reads and comments! Love ya bunches, guys!

Which one are you? I'm Twenty One Pilots ;) Anyways, let me know what y'all think with a comment and vote down below!

Love from the other side of the screen,

Pebbs xx