Chapter 1

Hello, everyone, I'm Mari!
This is my first fan fiction I've ever posted on Wattpad
So don't judge too hard >~<
Anyways, thanks for reading!
——————

🔑Lucy's POV 🔑

I was running, that's all I knew. My legs were getting tired but I couldn't stop running, if I did he would catch me. The man with the mask, wearing black. He almost looked like a shadow; but I swore I saw some pink hanging by his eyes, hidden by his mask. I take a quick look behind me, he's gone. My running slows to a jog as I pant heavily, hands on my knees. The wind blowing the leaves in the trees and bushes causes a rustling sound; or so I though it was the wind. The shadow like figure wearing the mask appears holding a cloth. The masked man roughly grabs my waist, puts the cloth to my face, and then I black out.

—————————

Ahh!" I screaming, waking up from the horrible nightmare. "It was just a nightmare, Lucy, just a nightmare. Another of those horrible dreams you've been having.."

It felt real though, almost as if it had happened before. Perhaps it only felt that way because I had dreamed about that masked man before. Honestly, I'm not even sure if it's a man.. What time is it anyways? 9:01, I have work in an hour. Guess I better get ready.

I slowly slide out of bed, trying desperately to shake the nightmare away. I reach my closet and grab a simple navy skirt that went mid thigh, a white tank top with light blue accents and some navy blue ankle boots. I go my bathroom taking a quick shower. I dry my hair, get dressed, put some light makeup on and head to my kitchen, grabbing a small snack before walking out the door.

I might get to work a little earlier today. I worked at a book store with my best friend Levy, she gets in to work two hours before I do but also leaves two hours before me. The shop opens at eight, Levy runs the shop alone for two hours before I get there. I actually really love my job! I love reading and writing; in fact, I'm writing my own novel! I only have the first two chapters done so far though.

The walk to the store is about fifteen minutes long, but I enjoy the peacefulness of nature that I pass on my walk. I didn't realize I had been walking for so long, because I was already at the door of the shop. I open the door and hear the small chime of the bell above the door that rings when someone walks in.

"Hey, Lev!" I say once I see my small bluenette friend.

"Lu-Chan!" her face brightens when she sees me. "You're here a little earlier. Oh, there's this book I've been reading, I think you'll love it!"

"What's it about?" I question, highly intrigued.

"It's about this dragon and a princess! The dragon saves the princess and-"

"Lev!!" I whisper shout, cutting her off. "You're just talking about my book!"

"Hehe, I'm just so excited to read your book once it's finished!" She beams, her eyes glowing like stars.

Before I could say anything back I hear a small chime at the door, alerting us that someone has walked in the store. I look up and see a guy with pink hair. His hair kind of reminds me of the pink I saw by the masked man in my nightmare. My eyes follow him as he walks around the small store. Every once in a while he looks up at me; when he does I quickly look down.