Chapter 4

🔑Lucy's POV 🔑

I woke up in a dark, cold room that had very few things in it. I was tied up to a pole, with my hands behind my back. What the hell?

My mouth was covered so I couldn't scream.

All I could do is stare at the door and hope someone would find me.

I sat on the cold, hard floor for at least an hour hoping someone would come. The floor was very uncomfortable and it was very boring sitting here, not to mention I was very hungry since I hadn't eating since lunch and I'm not sure how long I was knocked out for.

After another long while of a waiting, I heard someone at the door. It sounded like they were unlocking it. If they had a key that's means it's whoever caught me, I was honestly hoping it would be someone to save me. I guess it's too soon to hope for help.

The guy walks in, closing the door behind him, setting something on the small table in the room.

"It's so dark in here.." I hear him mumble. He then moves the curtains aside from a really small window, allowing some light to sneak in.

Now that there's light I can properly see him. My god.. his hair is pink. He looks like that waiter from Dragon Diner, no, he is the waiter from Dragon Diner.

He grabs whatever he had put in the table and walks over to me, making me want to back away but I couldn't since I was tied to this pole. He sets the item on the floor, "Here, it's food."

I looked down and it indeed was food, and it smelled good too.

He furrows his eyebrows at me, "why aren't you saying- oh." I'm assuming he was wondering why I wasn't respond but then remembered my mouth was covered.

"There," he says taking the cloth that was tied around my mouth off.

"Why.. am I here?" I slowly ask.

"I don't know." He says standing up, looking away.

"You don't know!? Then let me go!"

"Can't do that. I was asked by someone to get you. Not sure why they want you."

"Who is this person?" I nervously ask, somehow more scared of this mysterious person than I am of, what was his name? Nasu? No that's not it...

"Can't tell you that."

"Why not?"

"They told me not to tell you until they saw you in person. Which they were supposed to get you today but an 'emergency' came up and now you'll be here for a week or longer," he said sounded annoyed that I had to stay. "Enough questions, if you want to eat you better eat now because I'm not going to be here all day, I got work, I'm sure you remember that?"

I slightly nod, "it's.. not poisoned right?"

"Why would I poison you? I need you alive to give to the guy who has-! Never mind, just shut up and eat!" He says walking out slamming the door and locking it behind him.

I'm not sure how I'm going to eat since my hands are behind my back though...

This was going to be hard

———

A few hours had passed and I had tried to fall asleep multiple times, but never ended up falling asleep for too long. I somehow figured out how to eat the food, which was actually really good..

Of course I tried to escape by trying many different things.

Which.. none of them worked..

I had given up on trying for now and decided to try to fall asleep again. Hopefully I can get maybe thirty minutes of sleep this time; then again, I'd be lucky to get 20 minutes of sleep

———

"LUCY HEARTFILIA, GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"Y-yes?"

"I saw that you didn't get perfect scores on your test? How dare you defile the Heartfilia name!"

"I-I'm sorry, D-dad! I studied r-really hard!"

I saw him hold up a almost empty beer bottle, "You're the reason your mother died! I'm disappointed in you, Lucy."

I then felt him hit the bottle against my arm. I turned around so that it would hit my back instead of my stomach or arms. The bottle gets thrown against my back before falling to the floor, shattering.

He picks up a few of the broken glass pieces, throwing them at me, causing me to scream

"If you scream I'll just make your punishment worse," he menacingly smiles at me. "Oh, and once we're done here, you'll study until you pass out, you hear me?!"

I whimper in pain as a big piece of glass hits my arm and stomach. By now there was a small puddle of blood around me.

I just stood there letting him torture me.

All I did was not get a perfect score on a test...

———

"No! No! No!" I scream.

I look around and try to move. Oh right, I was kidnapped.

I shudder remembering my nightmare. It was from when I was in high school. My dad abused me a lot, and I couldn't do anything about it. That's why after high school, on the day of graduation, I ran away from home.

I stayed with Levy's family for a while, but didn't want to be a burden so I got my own place as soon as possible.

I don't understand though..

I haven't had a nightmare about my dad in so long.. why now..?

———
I've been trying to write more so hopefully I'll update more often!

Also, I have ideas for a few other fanfics so hopefully you'll like those too (I'll probably finish this fanfic before I post any others though)

Next chapter is most likely gonna be in Natsu's perspective btw ;3

Love you all! ~💙
🌺Mari🌺