Chapter 27

🔷Unknown's POV🔷

"Explain to me how you're here!"

"I will make everything clear as soon as Lucy is here."

"But, you—"

"I know... I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you so much...either of you..."

Silence filled the room for a few minutes, before I heard the faint sound of crying. I look over, and I saw him sitting there his face resting in his hands. "I missed you..."

"Me too- I missed you too."

🔥Natsu's POV🔥

As I landed one last punch on the last guard, I immediately turned towards Gajeel, "How many of them did you defeat, Gajeel?"

"Heh, I took down seven of them."

Next, I turned towards Gray, "Wadda 'bout you?"

"Also seven..." He said trailing off, probably not happy he tied with Gajeel.

Juvia then squealed something to herself that sounded kinda like, "Gray-sama is so strong~!"

"How many did you get, pyro?"

"...seven."

"Aw come on! We all tied?!" Gajeel exclaimed. Guess our way of proving who was stronger, without Erza getting mad at us, failed.

"I wasn't aware we were having a competition, but since I guess we are, I took down thirteen." Erza says butting into our conversation.

EH?! That means she beat almost double what we did!! We all glanced at each other, being forced to accept defeat.

"Haha, you guess are all so strong, I couldn't even get one." Levy says, laughing to herself.

Gajeel then places his hand on her head, "Don't put yourself down like that, shrimp."

"I don't mean to interrupt, but we should get moving before more guards get here." Tattoo face said, unintentionally starting a fight.

"If more are gonna come, we gotta stay so I can prove I'm stronger than Gajeel and Gray!"

"Gray-sama would definitely win! So, there's no need for any competition!"

Is she challenging me for Gray? "Hah? I could beat Gray easily!"

"No! You could never beat him!"

"Um..." Levy started to say something but was drowned out.

"Maybe Salamander couldn't, but I know I could."

"Hmm... I am a little curious as to who would win in a fight..." Erza says, fighting those guards made her not as scary somehow, even though her fighting skills must be good if she beat thirteen guards by herself.

Levy tried again to cut through the arguing but was drowned out again.

"If you all want to fight, I would not be against joining." Tattoo-face said.

"Yeah! I'm ready to take you all down!" I say ready to jump into a fight. "I'll take you down first, popsicle!"

"I think we shoul-" Levy's quiet voice wasn't even heard over everyone else's talking.
"Bring it on!"

"It seems Gray is the main target for some reason, so I'll be taking you down first, I apologize, Gray." Erza says getting ready to fight.

"You can try!"

Levy tried again, "Hey-"

"Even if one of you could beat Gray-sama, that's not what's important here! Who you really need to beat is Lucy's dad, because he's awful and- and he- he took her away... and I- Juvia misses her!" Juvia chokes out as tears began formed in her eyes. Levy immediately hugs Juvia to try to comfort her. "Juvia..."