Chapter 6

🔑Lucy's POV🔑

Where am I?

Last I remember I was tied up in the small room; but now, I'm in a room with pastel blue walls and I'm laying on a bed.

I'm not tied up now.. maybe I can get out of here now!

I look around me, I see a window but it's boarded up so I could barely even see outside; I also see three doors, one opens up to a closet, one I'm assuming is the door into this room because the knob has been switched so it locks from the outside, and the last one leads to a bathroom. Which honestly, I'm really grateful for..

I don't really know exactly how to pick a lock but if I can find something like a bobby pin I could try to pick the lock.

In the room was a bed with pastel yellow and purple sheets and comforter, white bedside tables on both sides of the bed, a white dresser, and a white desk. I guess I could check the drawers on the dresser.

Nothing.

Maybe the desk?

Nope, not anything there.

Last place to check would be the bedside tables.

Of course there's nothing there either.

This guy really didn't want me to escape. I mean, I guess if you kidnapped someone you wouldn't want them to escape either..

Wait.. there's food in this drawer, I mean it's not anything super amazing, it's just stuff like chips, but right now, I don't really care. I'm hungry.

Oh.

My.

God.

There's cookies. Hell yeah am I eating these. I mean, I know they aren't poisonous because like the guy said, he needs me alive. Besides, they're cookies. I can't say no to cookies.

As I was shoving cookies in my mouth the lock on the door clicks and the pink dude walked in.

"..."

"..."

"I guess you found the food I left for you. It's only snack food but if figured it would do for while I'm gone at work and can't get you better food."

"..."

"Well.. uh, if you want it here's some food," he says setting down a plate of food.

It looks soooo good. He can't know that I like his cooking though, he has to think I hate everything about him! Because I do hate him for kidnapping me but his cooking is amazing..

I'll just say I don't want it and once he leaves I'll eat it!

"I don't want it. Hmph!"

"... okay.. guess I'll just wrap it up and put it away; I'll eat it later." He says picking the plate back up.

Wahh?! That's not what was supposed to happen! He was supposed to put it down and leave so I could eat it!!

He stares at me for a second before he sets the plate down and walks over to me, squatting down so he's at the level I'm at.

Huh? What is he..

His thumb swipes over my bottom lip, leaving me stunned. "You were drooling. I can tell you really do want the food so I'll leave it here."

As he speaks I can feel his warm, minty smelling breath fan over my face. My face flushes due to how close his face is to mine.

I think he realized our position and slightly jumped back. His foot slipped on one of the wrappers from the cookies I was eating and he starting falling forwards, toward me.

"Anh."

He just barely manages to catch himself before fully falling on me, but it ends with us in an awkward position. His hands were on either side of my head and his legs were between mine. His face was inches away from mine; and I'm sure my face was as red as a tomato, or maybe even Erza's hair.

"Ah- sorry!" He pushes himself off the ground and turns his back to me, his hands going up to his face.

I slowly back away into the corner. Why am I blushing so much??

"Well uh, I'll be leaving then..." He says after a minute, walking towards the door. He stops for a few seconds and glances back at me, opening then closing his mouth before shaking his head and walking out.

I sit in the corner thinking about what just happened.

Wait! I just got an idea!

If this dude brought a fork with the food I might be able to use it to pick the lock!

I dart toward the desk that he had set the food on. Dammit! There's no fork! Either he just didn't think I needed one, forgot one, or he was smart enough to realize I could possibly pick the lock with one.

.. Oh well.. I guess I'll eat the food then.. I am hungry, even after all those cookies..

While eating I thought of potential ways to get out of here.

Nothing much came to mind though.

Instead of just sitting here, coming up with ideas that won't work, I decided to find something to do.

I check the drawer on the desk again and find a notebook. On top of the desk there were some other supplies like pencils, erasers, scissors, and some other things.

I guess I could write something...

I enjoy writing when I can. I'm currently writing a book, actually; it's pretty cliché though..

I don't think I'll ever share that book with anyone but Levy, it's just too embarrassing to share stuff I've written.

I'm sure other writers know that feeling.

What to write about? Maybe ideas for my story? Getting kidnapped has given me a few ideas.. as strange as that is.

Experiencing stuff yourself does give you ideas on how a character really would feel about certain situations.

Which is why I'm terrible at writing anything to do with love...

I try though.

Hmm.. taking a shower generally helps me get ideas. There is a bathroom attached to this bedroom. I wonder if there's any clean clothes I could change into.

I guess I'll check the closet and dresser.

Holy crap! Why does he have so many girls clothes in the closet!? Oh, there's a note here..

If you want to change clothes to something cleaner, you can use any of these. – Natsu

Oh.

So his name is Natsu.

That does sound about right..

But more importantly, did he seriously buy all these clothes just so I would have a change of clothes for when he kidnapped me?!

Whatever. I'll just ignore that for now..

I'm just going to take a shower and relax.

Well relax as much as I can, considering I'm literally trapped in this room because I was kidnapped.

I just hope whoever he's going to give me to isn't a terrible person..

I'm not sure why, but I have a really bad feeling about who this mysterious person is.

Is it bad I'm more scared of them than Natsu?

———

Here's another chapter for you all! I really hope you're enjoying this book so far!

I have some ideas for some other fanfictions too so I'll try to finish this as soon as possible so I can start working on those a little more. I really hope you'll like my other books when they come out too!

Love you all! ~💙
🌺Mari🌺