Chapter 24

🔷Unknown's POV🔷

"We're here." The pink-haired girl driving the car stated as the car pulled up in front of the gate..

"Do you wish for me to talk or would you like to, Miss?"

"If you don't mind, I'd like to."

"I don't mind, if you need anything, we'll be right here, my lady."

The car door window opens and I reach my hand out towards the call button located on the gate. I hesitate for a second, glancing to the side. A few branches are broken around the tree there..odd... Looking back towards the gate, I press the button gently with my finger.

After a moment a voice calls through the speaker next to the button. "Hello, what business do you have at the Heartfilia estate?"

"Ah, yes, I'd like to speak with Jude Heartfilia."

"Do you have a meeting set up with him."

"No, I'm afraid not."

"Then we can't let you in...What's your name, I'll let him know you wanted to meet with him."

"Oh, my name... it's..."

🔥Natsu's POV🔥

How am I supposed to find the room Lucy is in? There's so many different rooms and hallways that I don't even know where to go.

"Natsu, where are you going?" Happy whispers up at me as I keep making random turns through the hallways.

"Trying to find Lucy's room?? What else would I be doing?"

"You're never gonna find it if you keep running through random hallways and taking random turns."

"Well do you have a better plan?"

"Ask someone maybe?" Happy suggest to me.

"Oh... good idea."

Time to go ask a guard where her room is! "Yo! Do you know where Lucy's room is?"

"... Why do you need to know where Miss Lucy's room is?" The guard ask turning around to face me. "And why do you have pink hair? I'm positive none of the guards have pink hair."

"Oh, uh...."

"You aren't one of the guards here-" and then my fist hit his face...

"Your plan failed Happy!!" I say as I rush away from the guard I just knocked-out.

"How was I supposed to know that none of the guards here have pink hair!! Also it's total your fault for going up and asking like that, remember we gotta be sneaky...like ninjas!!"

Ninjas?? That actually sounds really fun!! Sneaky time!

I grab one end of my scarf and wrap it around my head, like a ninja mask. "Alright, let's go Happy... We'll be super sneaky this time.."

Happy and I poke our heads around the wall, checking to see if the next hallway is clear of guards. We spot two guards exchanging a few words back and forth, but our only option is to go down that hall because other guards had heard the noise and were approaching the guard passed out behind us.