Chapter 18

🔑Lucy's POV🔑

Natsu's little sister too? I already told that guy that Natsu had me! How much will it take before he's satisfied?

"I'm so sorry, Natsu."

"You have nothing to be sorry for, it's the J guy's fault not yours."

"Yeah... but he wants me, so it kind of is my fault." I can't help but feel guilty for everything that Natsu has been through recently, I feel like it's all my fault.

"Don't think like that, Lucy. I'm not blaming you, so you shouldn't be blaming yourself for anything that's happened."

I really don't understand this guy, how can he not blame me for everything that's happened? "Fine...If you don't want to blame me for everything, I'll stop mentioning it. That won't stop me from feeling at least slightly guilty for everything though."

"Heheh, as long as you're not completely blamin' yourself for what happened, that's fine with me!" Natsu beams at me with a huge smile on his face.

Cute.

Ack!! Did I really just think that he was cute?! No, no, no, no, no! This is not okay! I can't be thinkin-

"Lushee is blushing!"

Hearing the fur balls voice, I instantly snap back into reality. "I am not!"

"Lusheeee was thinking something weird~!" Happy says drawing out my name, smiling with what, to me, looks like an evil smile.

"Do you want to die, cat?!" I threaten giving him the deadliest glare I could muster.

"Ah! Lucy's gonna kill me! Save me Natsu!!"

"Happy... get back here!"

🕛Time Skip🕛

"It's pretty boring being in here all the time, isn't it?"

"I guess a little."

"Hmm... then we should do something... but what should we do?"

I begin to think about things we could do to pass the time, and eventually notice Natsu staring at me.

"Why're you staring at me like that?"

My brown eye meet with his onyx orbs, making me forget everything for a moment as I get lost in his alluring eyes. "Because you're really cute."

"W-what did you say? Sorry, I wasn't really paying attention... I got distracted." I say looking down. heard what he said, but I probably heard wrong because there's no way he called me cute.

"Ah, it was nothing. Oh, how about we play a game!" He says completely changing the subject, before pulling pulling out different games we could play. "You choose."

"Uh, alright, this one!" I say pulling out my favorite game. (A/N: I didn't know what game to have them play, so they're just playing whatever game you want them to lol)

I don't mean to embarrass Natsu or anything, but I totally destroyed him at the game, but he didn't do too bad, he just got unlucky going against me.

I look outside the window and see that it's already really dark out.

"It's pretty late," me and Natsu both say at the same time.

"Um... haha."

"Guess we both were thinking the same thing."

"Yeah..." For some reason it got really awkward in here...

"Well, anyways... I'm going to bed."

"Yeah, I am too."

"Night, Lucy."

"Good night, Natsu."

After that, I head towards my room, get ready for bed, and lazily crawl into the bed. A few minutes later Happy jumps onto the bed and curls up at my feet. A let out a small sigh before closing my eyes.

I'm gonna miss these guys.

🕛Time Skip🕛

I yawn stretching up in my bed. Wait... did I seriously just thinking of it as my bed, how long have I been thinking of this room as mine.

Honestly, Natsu's so free-spirited that I sometimes forget I'm even kidnapped, the only thing reminding me of that fact is that dumb J guy.

How long before he comes? Recently, that's been a question running through my head a lot.

As more and more thoughts pop into my head, it almost becomes overwhelming; however, I suddenly hear loud knocking on the door.

A few seconds after the sound of loud banging, I hear what sounds like a younger girl call out, "Natsu!" Followed by some rough sounding voice yelling at her, or something like that.

Is that... him? J?

I slowly creep out of my room, walking down two of the steps. "You have her, right? If you don't you know what happens to them."

"I know... I'll get her." I walk down a few more steps, as Natsu comes to the front of the stairs. "L-Lucy..."

He looks at me with sad, guilty eyes. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I'm stronger than I look!" I say forming my hand into a fist, causing Natsu to let out a soft chuckle.

Suddenly, someone clears their throat rather loudly. "I don't have all day to wait for you to bring her here, Boss isn't a very patient person."

I walk down the remaining stairs, and look to the left of me. Standing there is two very muscular men, one holding Natsu's dad and the other holding his brother and sister.

"You can let them go now that you know he actually has me." I hate how this J guy threatened innocent people just to get one person.

The one holding his siblings starts walking over to me. Once he's close enough, he throws the next to me, close to Natsu, and harshly grabs my arm.

"Natsu!" The small bluenette cries out, jumping up, running to hide behind Natsu. I can see how scared she is as she grips Natsu shirt tightly with her hands, as her head pokes just enough around his side to see what's happening. Meanwhile, his brother simple stands up in front of Natsu, shielding the two.

Out of the corner of my eye, I can see the other guy push his dad over in their direction. I also see Happy poking his head around the corner, with a sad expression that I had never seen on him before.

"We got her, let's go now."

"Are they really taking her?" I hear his younger sister whisper out. Natsu looks down at her face, before pushing so he was in front of his brother. He stares at me with a guilt visible in his eyes.

The guy holding my arm yanks me over towards where the door is. "Say goodbye, because you won't be seeing these people again."

"Lucy..."

"Goodbye, Natsu."

As I waved goodbye to the person I had grown so close to in just a week, my mind only could focus on a single thought.

Goodbye, Natsu. I think I might have...

...

...

Liked you.

——
Ahh I wrote most of this chapter really quickly and easily but then I just lost motivation, whoops lol.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Love you all! ~💙
🌺Mari🌺