Chapter 21

🔹Unknown POV🔹

"Yes, we've found her. It turns out he's brought her back to the house."

"Really? Maybe I shouldn't have done what I did all those years ago, it seems to have torn them apart."

"You thought it would be best for them, because of what had happened... don't blame yourself to much."

"Maybe my intentions were good, but it doesn't change the fact that she's suffering because of it... not only her, her friends probably are too. Maybe even that kid he blackmailed to get her. I hope his family's alright now."

"I look into that."

"Yes... I'd appreciate that..."

Maybe... maybe I should just show myself and fix this mess I've made...

🔥Natsu's POV🔥

"Oh, she's left already? I was hoping I get to see her more, it was super fun hanging out with her!"

"Yeah... Lisanna, I think you should know this, um Lucy's not actually my cousin..."

"Lucy? Who's that?" Oh right, didn't Lucy tell Lisanna her name was Ashley?

"The girl at my house, her name is really Lucy and she's not my cousin."

"She's not?"

"No, she was actually there because I... kidnapped her."

"... You what?!"

"Well, this guy took my dad and siblings and he said he'd kill them if I didn't get her for him and I regret it now, I'm going to try my hardest to get her back too!" I rush out the story as quickly as possible, trying to convey to her how much I regret it.

"Woah, slow down. You did it to save your family, as long as you bring her back, it's ok right?"

"... Yeah, you're right. I just wanted to tell you because she said it was really fun spending time with you and wanted a chance to say bye..."

"Stop talking to me and go save her already, Natsu." Lisanna says holding open the door to her office.

"Huh?"

"Go! The more time you waste the more she's going to suffer, so get out!" Lisanna begins to push me out of her office and into the hallway. "You better hurry up and find her! Good luck!" With those few words motivating me to find her quickly, Lisanna closes the door, making me realize I need to hurry to give her other friends these letters.

Let's see, which one of them is closer... Levy works at the same bookstore as Lucy.. and Juvia works at a pool... ok from where I'm currently at the pool is closer. I'll get there first then.

I drive over to the pool, which was about ten minutes away. Luckily, this happens to be the pool I would go to with Wendy a lot so I already have a membership.

I have no idea what this girl looks like, so I just have to hope I'll be able to find her...

"Oi, Natsu!" Hearing my name I turn around and see Gray coming towards me. I don't hate the guy but I don't like him either...

"What do you want ice freak?"

"No need to call me names, flame breath, I just wanted to ask ya something."

"So you say no need to call names and then you sneak in an insult at me? What's that about, ya freaking popsicle?!" I seriously don't get this guy.

"Tch, let me ask you something Natsu, you know anything about a girl named Lucy?"

"Yeah I do actually, why do you wanna know?"