Chapter 2

🔑Lucy's POV 🔑

"Like who?"

"One of the wai-" I started before Levy smacked her hand over my mouth.

"Lu-Chan!!" The small bluenette whines.

Realizing I had no idea who I was going to tell Levy's crush to, I look up. It was the pinkette that came to the book store earlier, the one I thought was the guy in my dreams. It's kind of funny seeing him here, I guess he works here then. Well duh, Lucy, why else would he be wearing a uniform if he didn't work here!

"Well anyways, my name is Natsu and I'm going to be your server. What would you both like for drinks?" Natsu ask.

"Just a Dr. Pepper for me please," I say.

"I'll have a Coke," Levy says before mumbling something to herself.

"Okay, I'll be right back with your drinks!" Natsu says, walking away.

"Ooh, look it's the hot guy who came to the book store earlier~" Levy says taking her opportunity to embarrass me.

"I already told you he looks familiar! That's all!"

"But why does he look familiar? Is he your prince that you imagine in your dream?" She ask as a joke, if only she knew.

I freeze. Should I tell her? What am I thinking? I can't just tell her, 'oh yeah, he is actually. He's my kidnapper in my nightmares.'

"Here's your drinks, do you know what you want or do you need another minute?" Thank god for Pinky just saving me.

"I'll have a cheeseburger," Levy says.

"And for you?" Natsu ask me.

"I'll have the meatball and tomato pasta."

"Ok! I'll be back with those soon!"

I turn my head to look out the window and realize it started raining. The view from the window is a really nice, even if it's just a view of the street and the buildings on the other side. There's some flowers in a small flower bed directly out the window, covered by a small overhang. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Levy across from me straining her neck to look around. She looks around for a few seconds longer before smiling lightly and looking towards her hands, her face lightly dusted with pink.

After we got our food, which was delicious, we ate, paid and left to go back to the bookstore. Nothing eventful really happened the rest of the day, except for Juvia sending millions of messages in the group chat with me, Levy, Erza and her about her 'Gray-Sama'. It was now night though and I was just about to close up shop. Levy had left about an hour and a half ago, she stayed for about thirty minutes to talk with me about all of her favorite books and different ideas she had for the book I was writing.

The walk home was quiet with wind blowing the leaves in the trees, reminding me of the sound in my dream. I know it can't be what happened in my dream though because if it was I would have been running right now from being chased.

I approach my apartment building and see the same pink from the dream. I quickly pull open the door and walk over to the elevator pressing the button repeatedly. The door opens and I quickly step in pressing the button for floor 4. I let out a sigh of relief once the elevator stops and I'm standing in front of the door to my apartment. I rummage through my bag for the key and lazily put it in the lock. Hearing the click I open the door and go to my kitchen.

I quickly eat some leftover food from the previous night before going to my room, changing and falling on my bed. Tuesday's and Thursday's are always exhausting because I work from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. with the exception of my lunch break.