Chapter 5

Hello!
I have a quick question at the
end of this chapter
so please read it and answer
if you want!
—————

🔥Natsu's POV🔥

Buzz

Hmm? Did my phone just buzz? But who would be texting me.

I pull out my phone, which I probably shouldn't do since I'm at work, but no one ever usually messages me unless it's important.

No new messages.

Guess not.

Buzz

I check my phone again. Still no new messages. I feel a buzz again and realize that it's that Lucy girls phone that I took from her so she couldn't message anyone.

Crap. If it's a friend of hers they could easily figure out something if she doesn't respond.

I know I shouldn't while I'm at work but I pull out her phone anyways.

Lev- LuLu? Where are you?

Lev- Lu are you ok? You should be at work by now??

Lev- Did you oversleep??

Buzz

Lev- Lucy???

Crap, gotta say something.

Me- Oh sorry Lev. I'm sick. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner

Hopefully that's what she would say..

Lev- Omg are you ok?!? You were just fine yesterday!

Lev- I'll tell our boss that you're sick.

Me- Thanks Lev

Lev- It's no problem, do you want me to come over after work??

Me- You don't need to, I'm not super sick or anything.

Me- Besides I don't want to get you sick!

Lev- Alright, just text me if you need anything! Get better soon, Lu!

Whew, glad that's over..

Hopefully Lucy won't have been able to escape or anything. I don't know how she would, but from what I know she is pretty smart.

"Salamander, are you slacking off?" a voice asked, bringing me back to what's currently going on.

"Shaddup, Gajeel. I was just responding to a text, you're not my boss."

"Salamander actually has friends? That's new gihihi."

I growl lowly at him before walking off to go serve people.

🕛Time Skip🕛

I had gotten back home after work. I had stressed quite a bit about the possibility of Lucy escaping, so I rushed up the stairs and towards the musty room she should be in.

I really hope she hasn't escaped, because if she has I'll never be able to see.. no, I can't let that happen.

The room she's in really is terrible though. Maybe I'll move her to the guest room and make it so the doorknob locks from the outside.

But what if she knows how to pick locks? I'll figure that out after I make sure she's still even here.

I grab my keys, finding the one for the door.

I unlock it and sure enough, she's still there.

I let out a sigh of relief. Looks like she's asleep. She looks kinda pitiful though, sitting in this awful, small room tied to a pole..

It looks like she found a way to eat the food, so that's good. I kinda just left her here, with her hands tied behind her back. I didn't give her water though so she's probably thirsty. If I just leave a glass of water she won't be able to drink it though, because her hands are tied behind her.

I think I'll move her to the guest bedroom...

It's not a super big guest room but it does have a bathroom attached so I won't have to worry about that. It's also much more comfortable than this room. I could switch the doorknob around so she could leave. I'd have to make sure there's nothing she could pick the lock with though..

Only problem is there's a window in there. I could board it up from the outside maybe? The neighbors might question it though...

Actually maybe not.. the quest bedroom window is at the back of the house. No one would see it.

I'll just do that then..

Well I guess I better start getting the room ready.

To be honest, I'm not sure why I'm even bothering to make her comfortable. It doesn't really matter to me, and I don't really care if she's comfortable either.

I guess I feel a little guilty..

After all,  I'm only doing this to her so I can see them again..

———

Hi again, everyone! Here's another new chapter!

Thank you to anyone who has supported this book so far, without your support I probably would have given up and forgotten about this book after chapter 1 (lol) so thank you! I really appreciate it!

I also have a quick question. So, I'm going to be making Gale/Gajevy, Gruvia, and Jerza (maybe a Rowen too??) fanfictions that take place at the same time as this book, just from their own perspectives; so, which would you like to see first? Let me know!

Love you all! ~💙
🌺Mari🌺