Chapter 7

🔑Lucy's POV🔑

"Wanna play a game? I have nothing better to do."

"Uh sure.."

It is boring in here.

Playing a game could be fun even if it's with Natsu, speaking of which we were currently sitting on the floor in the bedroom I'm trapped in.

I'm not sure why he stayed after bring food but I don't really mind too much.

"How about truth or dare?"

"...ok." I hesitantly respond. "But I get to go first, so, truth or dare?"

He smirks, "Dare."

"Hmm, ok.." I think of a few possible dares before coming up with one I like. "Ok, I got it! I dare you to text your most recently texted person that you're gay."

"... why..?"

"Uhm.. I don't know.. I mean if you are gay it's not like it's a bad thing, I just assumed you weren't so, uh-"

"I'll do it."

"Huh? Really?" That's kind of surprising.

".. it is a dare.." he says pulling out his phone.

I still can't believe he's actually going to do it, "You got to show me once you send it!"

"Alright..." I see him typing something on his phone, oh god what if it was his parents or something.. "Ok, I sent it."

I crawl over next to him, leaning over his shoulder.

Sure enough, he had sent a text to someone, I'm assuming a girl, named Lisanna.

It looks like before she had messaged him about one of his cousins, who was apparently supposed to be staying with Natsu right now.

-Yesterday-

Lisanna- Is your cousin who was going to be staying at your house there yet? I'd like to meet her!

Natsu- Shes here but all stay in her room, I'm not sure if she'd want to meet you

Natsu- Sorry

Lisanna- Aww ok, maybe someday though

Natsu- Yeah sure..

-Today at 11:41-

Natsu- Umm, hey..

Natsu- you're the first person I've told this but

Natsu- I'm gay.

"Are you going to keep staring at my phone all day?"

"I was seeing if she's responded."

"How do you know that they're a 'she'?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh I just assumed from the contact name.."

Buzz

"I can't believe I actually told someone that."

"Are you gay? It kind of seems like you are because you seem to be really embarrassed about it."

"I'm not. But who wouldn't be embarrassed to tell someone that, whether it's a dare or not?"

"I guess so.. Anyways, was that her responding?" I asked curious to what he had to say.

He unlocked his phone, making sure I didn't see him type in his password.

Dammit, I wanted to steal his phone to call someone for help.

"Uh yeah.. it was her.."

Lisanna- You are?!?

Lisanna- I didn't expect that, but if you like guys than I'm not going to judge you for it! I'll support you no matter what (⌒▽⌒)

Lisanna- I feel special because you told me first ^v−

I can't help but laugh, I'm not sure why.

"Hey! Don't laugh!"

"I can't help it! You should probably tell her it was a dare though."

Aghh! I forgot why I agreed to this!"

He starts typing again.

Natsu- I'm not actually gay it was a dare

Lisanna- Oooohhh are you playing truth or dare or something?

Natsu- Yeah.. with my cousin..

Lisanna- Haha that was a great dare lol

Lisanna- I'm still looking forward to meeting your cousin someday :3

"Cousin?"

"Uh.. yeah.. I kind of asked her to help me pick out the clothes that are in the closet for you. And I told her you were my cousin who's house burned down and I wanted to get clothes to surprise you or something?"

"Oh.. so that's why you have so many..." I guess that makes sense..

"Ok, enough with my dare! It's your turn." He says smirking evilly. "Truth or dare?"

I shiver slightly, I'm scared of what he would dare me to do!!

"T-truth?" Was that the right choice?

"That's no fun." He pouts, disappointed.

He thinks for a moment.

"Ah, well. How about this, what are you most afraid of?"

... IS HE PLANNING ON TORTURING ME WITH MY BIGGEST FEAR?!?

"C'mon you have to answer.. and truthfully." I'm scared! What will he do knowing what I'm most afraid of? "I'm not planning on using it against you, just curious."

"Well ok then- NO YOU'RE DEFINITELY LYING!!" I can't believe I almost fell for his lie

"I'm not. It's just a game, sheesh."

I have two options: tell him the truth, or tell him a lie.

I'm not a good liar though. I guess I could tell him the truth.. my biggest fear isn't exactly something he could easily use against me anyways..

".. Alright.." He looks up at me, ready for my answer. "It's..."

...

...

...

"My dad."

———
I've really enjoyed writing this story lately so I've been trying to write as much as I can! I'm also trying to make longer chapters since I've been writing so much.

I really hope you all have enjoyed this story so far and  will keep enjoying it!

Love you all! ~💙
🌺Mari🌺