Chapter 9

🔑Lucy's POV🔑

Well.. cooking with Natsu earlier today was fun..

But now..

I'm back to being alone and stuck in this room!

How fun!

Note the sarcasm.

I honestly can't believe how distracted I got! So much that I didn't even try to escape! I  didn't even grab anything to get out of this room so I literally have no chance of escaping!

It's was fun to cook with Natsu, for some reason. I guess it's not so bad here.

It probably will be bad once this mysterious person comes though... the thought of that terrifies me

Hmn.. it's getting quite late now.. I guess I'll take a shower and maybe write for a little bit..

🕛Time Skip🕛

I had just gotten dressed after getting out of the shower, and now I was working on writing a something short just to help improve my writing.

I had just finished writing the second paragraph when the door clicked and Natsu came in with a plate.

"Here's some food."

"Ah, thanks." I reply as he carefully sets the bowl on the desk next to me.

"What are you doing?"

"Um.. just some writing.." I mumble out the last part, embarrassed. I always get really shy when it come to my writing.

"Hmm.. Interesting.."

"Huh? What's interesting?"

"That you write." He says glancing towards the paper in front of me. "What stories do you normally write anyways? Can I read it?"

I jump up out of the chair I was sitting in and let out a string of excuses as to why he can't read it. I  can feel my face heat up from the thought of showing someone other than Levy, and maybe Erza or Juvia, my writing.

"Why not? Is it about me or something? Even if it was its just words that you wrote. I don't care."

As I hear him say that in the middle of my jumbled up reasons why he can't, I suddenly stop.

I'm not sure why but that struck something in me.

"... I might let you read it later.. but not right now.."

"Eh? Okay then." There was a moment of silence between us as we both just stared at the wall. "Well uh.. I'm gonna go now, then..."

"Oh, ok."

With that he exits the room and locks the door.

As soon as he leaves I start eating the food he brought.

It was good, as always.

"Oh gosh, I'm tired." I mumble out as a let out a long yawn. "Guess I'll go to bed.."

I scoot out of the desk chair I was sitting in and lazily waddle to the bed, flopping down once I get close enough.

I wonder.. what'll happen next?

———

"Hey! Stop it!" I hear myself unconsciously shout out as I protectively stand in front of the pale skinned girl with dark blue hair.

"Yeah, stop!" I hear another voice say next to me.

I turn my head to the side to see a small blue haired girl.

"Get out of our way you damn nerds." Sneered Evergreen, who was one of the people bullying the girl behind me.

"No!"

"We won't move!"

"I guess we'll just have to teach other three of you a lesson.." Laxus says stepping towards us, closely follow by the other three in his group.

I'm used to stuff like this so I quickly move the small bluenette behind me before they could hurt her.

One of them raises a fist at me and I shut my eyes tightly ready for their fist to make contact with my face or stomach.

A few seconds had passed and there was still no impact, I opened my eyes to see a fiery red head grabbing the wrist of the guy about to hit me. "That's enough. Bullying isn't tolerated at this school so I'll have to report you all the the principal."

"You don't scare us, Titania." Evergreen retorts, taking a step toward the Erza, who is the student council president.

With one quick glare from Erza, Evergreen is sent back cowering "sorry, ma'am.."

Laxus scoffs before pulling his arm away and walking off with his friends closely behind him.

"... Juvia... is.. Juvia wants to.. thank you all..."

"Hm, it's not problem. Bullying is wrong!" The small bluenette says. "By the way, I'm Levy!"

"I agree with what Levy said. Oh, and I'm Lucy!"

".. my name is Juvia..."

"I'm Erza, the student council president."

"Ah- we know."

"Oh- right, well I'll report them to the principal but if they give you anymore trouble just tell me okay?"

"Alright. Hey, we should all hang out some time!" Levy suggested.

"Yeah!"

"That could be fun."

"That would make Juvia very happy..."

"Yay!~"

———

My eyes blink open and I stare into the darkness around me.

A dream..

That was of when Erza, Juvia, Levy and me met.

I smile at the memory.

That dream made me realize just how much I miss them right now...

———
I just wanted to say I really love Evergreen, Bixlow, Freed, and Laxus I just choose them to be evil in her dream because of the Battle of Fairy Tail arc. Especially since during that arc they didn't particularly like Juvia.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Love you all! ~💙
🌺Mari🌺