Chapter 23

🔷Unknown's POV🔷

"Do you think that they'll hate me... for what I did?"

"I'm sure that they will forgive you, I don't think either of them could ever really hate you, Miss."

"You may be right but... I caused them both so much heartache... it feels almost wrong for them to forgive after that..."

"It's not your choice to decide whether or not they'll forgive you, I'm sure they'll understand."

"I don't even understand why I did that, so how could they..?"

"They know you and what type of person you are... I'm sure they'll-"

"Master, we're almost there."

"I've told you this, you don't need to call me master... I'm your friend."

"Oh yes, I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, thank you for letting me know."

I don't know if I can fix this situation, or even make it better- I might even make it worse- but I can't hide forever. What I did was wrong. I have to at least try to fix this.

🔥Natsu's POV🔥

Speed limit is 40 miles per hour... I may or may not be driving 50 miles per hours. I just don't want Lucy to wait anymore... and I'm being careful! I'm not a reckless driving, well at least not most of the time...

You know what, that doesn't matter! All the matters is uhh somehow getting into the Heartfilia mansion! ... crap I never thought of a plan to get in.

"Happy, do you have a plan for how I can break into the mansion?" Oh, I never mentioned, but Happy's with me in the car.

"Find the room Lushee's in and break in through the window? If she sees you she'll let you in!"

"That's a great idea, we'll go with that plan!" While stopped at a red light, I quickly check how far away the GPS says we are from the address Levy gave me. Just ten more minutes and we should be there.

🕛Time Skip🕛

There's a freaking giant gate outside the house.

Of course there is, the Heartfilia's are millionaires! Or were they billionaires? I don't know, I don't care. It's such an obvious thing that I should have expected.

Wait... what if there's guards... there probably is... security cameras too...

Oh well, I never said any idea I've ever come up with is smart in the first place. I can climb this gate easily! I think anyone could easily climb a gate that has tree right next to it after all...and everyone thinks I'M stupid.

"Happy, are you coming too?"

"Of course I am! Lucy's my friend too so I'm gonna help save her!"

"Haha, you're right. Let's go!"

Happy easily climbs high enough up the tree to jump over the gate by using his claws, while I grab the closest branch to the ground, that's not about to break off. I climb up through the branches, one of them breaking in me and almost making me fall all the way down, before getting to the same height Happy did.

It was a bit harder for me to jump over the gate, just because branches were in the way and I'm not as small as Happy is, but I made it over the gate, landing on the soft grass on the other side.

Obstacle one: passed.

It's kind of weird that there's no guards directly guarding the gate, especially since there's a tree right next to it. Maybe there isn't any guard?