Chapter 9

**** I first want to thank each and everyone of you for reading this book man. The comments and votes, I apperciate them so much. Most of the people that comment are some of my favorite authors and to see you guys think of my story as worthy of reading means so much. BTW thanks Kay for the ideas! There is one author that has a wonderful story but the views are low.

Please Read @AlsinaLovee_ story, You Deserve. The link is below. It's amazing!  Okay, enjoy this chapter!

http://www.wattpad.com/46156006-you-deserve-prologue?utm_source=web&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_info&ref_id=26315705

STACY in M/M

Amber P.O.V. -

After the fight with August, all types of emotions filled my body. I was angry at myself for being so harsh toward him. I’d never meant to say anything that would hurt him. But I was scared. I didn’t know any other way to react.

Yes, yes, yes, I was feeling Aug-- 200%. I fantasized about him often. What would it feel like for him to kiss me? To touch me all over? Actually be inside me with those 12…okay I need to stop, this is getting a little risqué.

Seeing the way he navigated life, school and his dreams was something most folks my age couldn’t do. They would’ve folded under the pressure and gave up completely.

Although Aug may have bent a little, he didn’t break. And I admired the fuck outta that. He was like a tatted superman, minus the cape and corny uniform. He would be what superman would be, if he had swag.

And even with all I felt for him, I couldn’t bring myself to just say, “Yes I’ll be your woman Aug.” Something about the whole situation felt weird.  I was 30, falling for someone who’d just got the right to drink.

 And although he was legal, it felt flat out wrong. Like if I gave into what I was feeling, the gates of hell would immediately open, and I’d fall into the fiery pit.

On top of that, I didn’t know how much I wanted him until I noticed he hadn’t been to work in two days. Even if he was mad at me, if he came to work, I could at least see him. I could at least smell the scent of Gain Detergent when he reached for my garbage underneath my desk.  I could at least hear his voice singing, while cleaning the women’s washroom as he usually did while listening to his Ipod.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I asked his supervisor where he had been and he told me that he had mid-terms next week and he allowed him to have the rest of the week off to study. He refused to give me his address until I lied and said, he’d left his cellphone in my office. I gave a whole spill about how important a cellphone is and how he must be going crazy without it. He eventually gave in and told me where he lived.

And here I was sitting outside his apartment like some psycho stalker, trying to build up enough courage to go in and talk to him and tell him how I really felt. He had laid his entire heart on the line, and it was time for me to do the same.

 “Amber, you can do this.” I repeatedly told myself as I breathed in and out. I grabbed my phone off the passenger seat, and made my way to the front door.  

An older lady walking out the door was kind enough to hold it for me.  I was grateful for that, because if I had to buzz in, August probably wouldn’t have opened it.

 It felt like the longest ride in the elevator as I made my way to the third floor. My entire stomach was in knots and I contemplated turning around. But I made it this far, might as well keep going.

I got to apartment 307 and took another deep breath before I knocked. “You can do this Amb.” I whispered to myself.

I knocked, there was no answer. I knocked again, there was still no answer. I was about to leave, when a tall, what looked to be Latina (she could’ve been mixed) woman his age with huge curly hair answered the door.