Chapter 33

**** Just want to tell you guys I am overwhelmed by the love and support. It truly means a lot to me. Every person that comments, votes and reaches out I appereciate it. I'm not mean at all, I welcome everyone. Never be afraid to say anything to me if you want to.

And like me and Kooch_ talked about, I will continue to write about August ol rice-heart-making- ass lol. We were talking about him being corny making rice hearts and tagging Nicki. Nigga just eat the rice lol. I can't talk about him being corny, because he is mos def corny in here. But as his song says,  I luv it!

Anyway, somebody made a compliation video of Aug best/funny moments. It's in the m/m.  Along with a pic of the bridal shop.****

AUGUST P.O.V.

 “Hey baby, I’m in the library right now working on this paper. Been here since they opened.” I rubbed my eyes as I spoke into the phone.

“I was just thinking about you. I know you probably sleep so call me when you wake up. Aight, love you. Bye.” I hung up my phone and sat it back down on the table where I was sitting.

“This shit is so sad to watch. Didn’t you see her last night?” Stacy hit me upside my head and sat in front of me.

I looked up at her. “Don’t be hitting me. And no I didn’t. I went home. Spending the week with the girls since I was away. Gotta divvy up my time.”

I turned my attention back to my computer screen.

“Aren’t you the multi-tasker.”  She said sarcastically plugging up her laptop and turning it on.  

“I need your help.” I stretched back in my chair and yawned.

“No.” She shook her head, her eyes glued on the computer screen.

“You ain’t even hear what is.”

“Every time you ask for my help, that means you want me to do it. The answer is no.”

“I’m not asking you to do it. I’m just saying, help a nigga out.”

She let out a huge. “Uggggh.”

“What August?” She looked at me annoyed. Her head rested in her hands.

“Fuck it.” I fanned her off and went back to typing my paper. “I never do you like that when you ask me to do shit.”

She was doing too much and it was too early in the morning for this shit. I didn’t have time.

“I asked you what?”

I ignored her.

“August.” She waved her hand in front of my computer to get my attention. “You ignoring me now?”

I continued to ignore her.

 “Why are you getting sensitive?”

“Cause I’m asking you to help me do something that’s important to me and you being negative and shit.” I looked around realizing I had gotten a little loud.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don’t ever come at me like that my nigga. I was playing with your black ass, and you know that. When have I ever denied you help?”

“I ain’t in a mood for games.” I just kept typing not looking up from my computer.

“I know you in and out. And it’s only two, well three things that makes you like this.”

“What is that?” I typed, moving my leg.

“You either upset. Or it’s something about Mel or Amber. Those are the only things that make you act like a fucking baby. Which one is it?”