Chapter 53

**** An Aug interview recently posted in the m/m. If you've seen it good. If not, you can watch it."

AMBER P.O.V. 

“I don’t see why this nigga has to come. It should just be us.” August said as we were on the street driving to the banquet hall.

“He’s the reason I got this opportunity to begin with.” I looked out the window annoyed at his bitching. He had been going off ever since I told him about it.

“Stop giving that mutha-fucka credit. You gave the speech. That nigga ain’t do shit.” He turned the air down in my car. “And if the nigga say the wrong thing to me or you, I’mma tell his ass about his self.”

“August just fucking chill ok. I don’t want you and your uncontrollable temper embarrassing me.” I snapped.

“This is who I am, and I’mma act like this regardless of who I’m in front of. If you want a fake mutha-fucka then maybe should date that Nate nigga.”

“You could’ve stayed your ass at home.”

 “Don’t test me Amb, cause I’l l turn this mutha-fucka around, and you can go by yourself.”

“It’s my car so that means you can get out and walk, if that’s what you want to do. You make people not want to take you anywhere.”

“Fuck it.” He stopped the car and got out.

August was so spoiled. He wanted me to beg him to come with me and I wasn’t about to do this with him right now. This was my day and I wasn’t letting him and his fucked up attitude ruining it.

I went over to the driver’s side and started the car.

“You really finna leave me out here?”

“Yup. You either coming or you not. I’m not doing this with you right now. I’m already nervous.”

He got in the back and slammed the door.

“Don’t slam my car door either. Cause if it break, you can’t pay for the shit.” I sped off.

“I don’t know who you think you talking to.” He looked at me through the mirror.

I rolled my eyes and just didn’t respond. If I did, I would mos def hurt his feelings.

We pulled up to the banquet hall and were met by a plethora of limos, black suvs and expensive cars. People got out in the after five attire and were headed in.

I got out, not even thinking about August and walked toward the door. August followed close behind me.

We checked in at a table outside the door and they told us we were at table number 5. August had an attitude and said he was going to the washroom.