Chapter 28

****Hotel Room in M/M****

AMBER P.O.V. -

“Babe?” I called out opening the hotel room door.

We had recently arrived in Paris, after taking almost 15 hours to get here. That included the flight, delays and transfers we had to make.

Since it was our First day, we hadn’t planned on doing much. Our bodies were exhausted, trying to adjust to this time change. It was about 8pm here. Which would make it 2:00 pm in Atlanta. That takes some getting used to.

August was sleep while I took a shower to freshen up and get dressed. I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a pink blouse, white blazer and Chanel black and white ballet flats.  

I then went downstairs to talk to the man at the front desk about possible restaurant choices. He suggested a restaurant about two blocks away.

I saw Aug wasn’t in the bed when I came back up, but the bathroom door was closed.

I knocked on the door.

“What?”

“Did you fall in the toilet, what’s going on?”

“That chicken we had on the plane got my stomach messed up.”  

When you do international flights and travel for long periods, they actually serve dinner. August had chicken and obviously, from the smell coming underneath the door, it was not agreeing with his stomach.

“You need to spray August. It smells like something crawled up in your butt and died.”

I laughed and held my nose. “And hurry up and take a shower so we can go.”

About a few minutes later, I heard the toilet flush and the shower run. I took my Mango Temptation Victoria Secret body spray and sprayed the entire room. I opened the balcony door to let the room air out.

I decided to sit on the balcony in one of the chairs at the nice quaint table they provided, until he was ready. My stomach was getting nauseous from the smell.

About twenty minutes later August emerged from the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around his waist. Water dripped down his chest.

“I know you not about to take that off with this thing open?”

“Why? Can’t nobody see me.” He said about to take off his towel.

I rolled my eyes and closed the balcony door. Lord knows I wanted to turn around and look at his entire body. I hadn’t seen it before. We always dressed separately. But I decided against it. I was going to wait until the appropriate time, and lawd that needed to come soon. I wanted him as bad as he wanted me.

“We can go.” He opened the balcony door. He had on black jeans, a white tee-shirt and a grey hoodie. With a green and black eagle printed silk Balmain scarf and a black snap-back.

As I got up and walked inside, Aug pulled me close to him.

“You scared to look at me?”

“What?” I looked at him confused.

“Why you close the door?”

“Because I didn’t want all of Paris seeing your naked ass.”

“They can look but only you can touch.”

I softly elbowed him in his stomach. He started laughing.

I grabbed my purse and we left out the room, heading for the restaurant.